Whispers Satisfies Scarlett Rossi! If this does not make her panties wet I missed a cue!

Would an Insensitive Misogynist go out of his way to fill a dream of Miss Scarlett Rossie?

Well........

Let me try.....

Scarlett asked and a couple of other ladies weighed in on an idea to help raise mo money... I like Mo Money for the kids so I started out in search of what was needed.....

First I needed a Dunking Booth........ I recalled I had seen one and reached out and have been told it will be available to us for the day we do the Raffle.

No matter what the weather, seated IN the Dunking Booth hovering above the water will be the ever loveable Rocker Rick!

A Ticket will have been drawn and that Lady, Ladies only now, will have three balls to throw in an attempt to dunk the man that replaced me as most fun to hate.... At least on the boards.... He's a pretty decent fellow off the boards.

In addition to ONE Lady who's ticket will be drawn I will provide 3 Balls for every $100 donation made towards this particular prize and as many people as can try for 15 minutes will have an opportunity to take out their aggression on probably the most notorious member/banned member (what time is it? He's back so fast!)l....

Scarlett...... This was your idea and YOUR Generosity was huge to my cause..... So I will buy you your first 3 balls.

Whatcha think darlin?
I think that is the best Idea I have heard all week! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now! Now, if we can just get you, Still Looking and hmmm who else am I missing?? If you could make that possible, my wet dreams would be perfect

So you are gonna me free balls? Is that right? I like it!
So Ladies on right? But any gentleman who wanted to see said "notorious member/banned member" dunked could hire/sponsor a ringer female to toss balls as well right?
Good idea, I know a few in a softball league.
So Ladies only right? But any gentleman who wanted to see said "notorious member/banned member" dunked could hire/sponsor a ringer female to toss balls as well right? Originally Posted by BadBoris
I love it!!
So Ladies on right? But any gentleman who wanted to see said "notorious member/banned member" dunked could hire/sponsor a ringer female to toss balls as well right? Originally Posted by BadBoris
I had not thought of that angle.

But Yes. Why not.

She would have to be a lady that was able to get an invite to wherever the event was held however.

Now I DO recall that there is a local Provider that at one time had a Softball Scholarship.....
I think Rocker, Whispers, and Still Looking should take TURNS in the tank! Watch the money roll in....

OH! And David.Douchehurst - I'd personally like to see if he could keep up the fake accent while he's being dunked, lol.
I love it!! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Thanks for the correction - it was supposed to say "Ladies Only"

I'm thinking you could be my ringer.

Originally Posted by BadBoris
If only I didn't throw like a girl *sigh*
This sounds like fun... dangerous but fun!
Where do I get the balls?
This sounds fun.. Great idea Scarlett!!
I love it
I got your balls here, Scarlet!!!...mmm
You wanna go in the tank, dirty bad boy? Hehe...just messing around.
  • thegj
  • 11-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoris

If only I didn't throw like a girl *sigh*

WITH YOUR SELF WILL YOU COULD DO IT WITHOUT A BALL- JUST STARE IT DOWN