A request for the ladies

Ladies:

I have a request. I think it's a fair request. I think it's a reasonable request. I hope you will agree with me. Anyway, here it goes....

IF YOU SAY YOU PROVIDE A SERVICE, THEN PROVIDE THE SERVICE!!!!

Ok, enough of my shouting. :-)

If you follow my posts on here, then you know that I have a bit of a foot fetish. Why? Who knows. Maybe it was the cute teacher I had in elementary school who wore open-toe shoes and who I had a crush on as a little boy. Maybe it was the first girly magazine I saw that had the models with their toes pointed and feet arched. I just don't know. But, it's there.

Anyway, I have had a few ladies tell me they are happy to indulge my fetish (with specific activities discussed), only to start the session and have them pull their feet away, complain of being too ticklish (and my fetish did not involve tickling!), or show up with feet that looked like they hadn't been cleaned in a week. If you're going to do that, then please don't offer to indulge my fetish. I know this is a business, but you don't need to be deceptive about your services.

Ok, thank you for your time. You may now go about your business. :-)
I would like to add another request for the ladies.... for you ladies that advertise with no pictures... at all..... consider posting minimally some sort of body shot. PLEASE. For all you wonderful ladies that do this already... well, thank you very much!
A request for the fellas: body pics

Oh baby!
This is an important thing to note. Sometimes in the ISO forum I'm amazed at the number of responses girls put out to anything and everything. Cock-worship, roleplaying, Domme, sub, pegging, etc. etc. Absolutely, high quality and experienced providers can do many, many things, and I'm sure all of them can provide a quality session with the examples I listed (I couldn't come up with better examples, I'm sorry). BUT there has to be some threshold of "I could do that...but I'm not at my best when doing that so I won't voluntarily throw it out there." Or "I'm not grossed out by GS in theory but I haven't done it before, so maybe I shouldn't respond to an ISO about it." (pro-tip, piss is 98 degrees.) Special requests from regulars is another thing all together.

Speaking for myself, I know I can top guys, but I know it feels unnatural and that must show when I'm asked to try. I know I'd get disinterested with any foot-worship and as ticklish as I am I'd probably just kick out a black-eye. I also give a mean massage, but I'd probably suck at FBSM (although I did offer it a few times when I was younger just for the hell of it). And I don't mind sticking my finger up a tush, but with my small hands I raaarely reach the p-spot and you boys are rarely properly prepped for penetration, so it's not something I do much these days.

Ummmm. That's all. Hopefully this didn't come off as bitchy, because that was not my intent.
Sorry bout your luck brother, I've been pretty luck in that dept. I have come across dirty feet but that actually kinda turns me on, as long as they haven't like stepped in dog shit or something. I've only had a handful of providers not allow me to massage & worship their feet and it does suck when they do that but sometimes its best just to.....

My favorite is when they say they do Greek and tell you you're to big to get out of it.

DECEITFUL!
I would like to add another request for the ladies.... for you ladies that advertise with no pictures... at all..... consider posting minimally some sort of body shot. PLEASE. For all you wonderful ladies that do this already... well, thank you very much! Originally Posted by PandaBear
Up date them pics too. Don't be posting pictures of you prior to giving birth.
Deceitful is harsh. Unless she told you prior to the appt that Greek was on the table and she was ready to go, you are either too big or maybe she's feeling a little, uh, loose that day (and if that's the case, girl is doing you a favor).
Most of the times Greek is a go but for the most part it's a deceitful tactic to get you and your $
All I will say is here is: If you advertise that you are total GFE, you sure better live up to it. And, if you post a rate for a certain time period/menu of services, you better stick to that rate. Up to the provider if she wants to extend her time/services for the same rate.

Okay, I'm done ranting now.
Fred - I agree, if you choose to advertise when you have zero intention of ever fulfilling the service just to try and get more money, you're practicing some shady stuff. I'm just trying to point out that just because we list we can and are open to it doesn't mean we are OPEN for EVERYTHING every day, every client.

Restaurants and bars advertise Happy Hour but that doesn't mean they are running Happy Hour specials 24/7.
All I will say is here is: If you advertise that you are total GFE, you sure better live up to it. And, if you post a rate for a certain time period/menu of services, you better stick to that rate AND provide for the (entire) time. Up to the provider if she wants to extend her time/services for the same rate.

Okay, I'm done ranting now.
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Small addition in RED above, couldn't resist...
Small addition in RED above, couldn't resist... Originally Posted by fun2come
It was a meaningful addition, and I agree.
I'm curious to hear examples of someone making the gfe at and point. Not being defensive, just curious if I unintentionally do something that breaks that rule.