great time!

i had a blast at the event that shall remain nameless, at the place it didnt happen ,seeing friends who werent there
thanks again ck!!
If I had been at the event(that may or may not have happened) I am sure that I would have enjoyed myself. It probably would have been nice to see some familiar faces as well as meeting some new people.

Thanks again CK for putting together another great event.(allegedly)
I wish I could have stayed longer (if I was actually there)
If I knew what y'all were talking about and I was at this place I'm not aware of hosting the event that isn't an event, I'm sure I would agree
I wish I had more time to stay, where I was not, to see those of you who weren't there, at the place we did not meet ... Very nice to not see any of you...
Last night I saw some great folks I hadn't seen in a long time at a convenient and suitable location, made some great new friends, and jotted down some names of a few I'll be getting to know better. Then I woke up. Was it all a dream?
If it happened, I wish I could have been there.
Wish I could have attended
Well, dreamers, (and those of us who remember the tv series Dream On, it was pretty real to me! I think.

Now planning a couple more dream events prior to the Christmas holiday. And a full schedule for 2014!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!
Thanks again CK
I know I was someplace last night and some of you sound familiar...
Some of you triggered pleasant memories and more :-)

Thank you CK once again :-)

Aphrodite
  • Loxly
  • 11-21-2013, 11:12 AM

I was visited by the Ghost of M&Gs past last night. An event filled with much merriment and good tidings, assorted grog and treats blended with a variety of stuffed stockings.

From far away someone shouted "Last Call" and I woke up.

NUTS!!!!
I wish I could've been there, at the alleged event, with those who were or were not there. But alas, I was treated to dinner at Uchi by an out-of-town guest, and one cannot pass up a chance to eat at Uchi!
If there had been a social event last night, there would be a few select providers with a card that says "PM BugleBoy for a Good Time."

If that would have happened, then I would be very happy to hear from those beautiful ladies so we could discuss details on future meetings.

Above is most likely a figment of my imagination or maybe just a dream from the future.

BugleBoy

P.S. Ladies, if you imagine seeing BugleBoy in the future, please don't hesitate to ask why BugleBoy always has the the little surfer dude in his signature?
Had at great time visiting with strangers that were not there at this unheard of place that is nameless . Hope to meet u people in my dreams before I leave tomorrow .. Kisses PoP
If only I could have attended this event that did not happen. I had fully intended to, but had to choose between a date in Austin on Tues, or watching Knotty and Loxly run rampant on Wednesday. It was a close call, but the happy ending for me won out... See y'all next time!