Why Hide Them?

I considered posting this in the "Request for the ladies" thread below, but it's not so much a request as a question. Why do the ladies with smaller breasts usually go through so much effort to hide them in pictures?

I'm not saying that they necessarily have to be "put out there", but showing even just a little to give us a clue as to what you have to offer is always nice and thank you to those of you that do. I only ask because many of us actually prefer smaller boobs. Don't sell yourselves short!
  • Loxly
  • 11-21-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm only guessing but I'd think that the ladies posting their cup size would be enough of a clue.

Another answer might be, for those prone to iphone pics, that they have an identifiable tat that they haven't any tools to photoshop out.
tits are like dicks. the big ones get seen, the smaller ones hide
believe me, if i had a 14" cock, all you motherfuckers would be seein my shit !!!
hell , id be postin pics of it on my Xmas cards
I suppose, but a tight top that covers yet reveals would work to cover any identifiable traits or tats.
I don't know why they would either. I am always so envious of girls with small boobs that can sport a white tank top with no bra. Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes, imo. Works of art!!
Scarlett you have no need to be envious you have to have the best all naturals in the world and you braless in a white tank may actually be illegal!
I don't know why they would either. I am always so envious of girls with small boobs that can sport a white tank top with no bra. Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes, imo. Works of art!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Yes, Indeed!
Not jealous but envious! I could never pull that off and not look like a total slut. But Ty. I would trade the back pain in a heart beat! You know us girls...if we are blonde, we wonder what brunette would be like etc.

Just saying... I tend to be drawn to girls that are either stacked or small boobs, long legs, and a great ass. Sorry, I digress.
Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes, imo. Works of art!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
So True! All beautiful! And like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike. (but it sure is fun to compare! lol)
tits are like dicks. the big ones get seen, the smaller ones hide
believe me, if i had a 14" cock, all you motherfuckers would be seein my shit !!!
hell , id be postin pics of it on my Xmas cards Originally Posted by knotty man
Then it would be a XXXmas card, lol!
New acrynoym for boobs...snowflakes!! Yes, love it, Richcran!
I think it is always that "the grass is greener on the other side until you have to mow it" kinda situation. I have dated women with small boobs who wish they were bigger. I just tell them that I'm not a boob man, so I don't care. Plus I like giving them the classic "more than a handful/mouthful is waste" answer.

I have also dated women who wish they were smaller because they complain of back problems and not being able to fit in certain tops like Scarlett mentioned. Some have even told me that they have had breast reductions, and I've been with a provider or two who had breast reduction surgery.

New acrynoym for boobs...snowflakes!! Yes, love it, Richcran! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I love to catch Both of them on my tongue. But i think Scarlets would break my damn neck. Not that i would complain though