Date: 1/16/2023
Name: Carol-Brazilian
Phone: 5045094701
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...0676.htm?cat=1
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Incall- By Albany Airport
Activities: All Activities- I had to ask minus covered BBJ. Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggie, light close lip kiss, tit sucking
Hair Length and Color: Long Dirty Brown with hint of blond dirty streaks. Hair was tied up in a bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thick thighs, large feet (Turn Off), Stomach not flat, big and bulgy. Face was big and photos definitely brushed for Eros. 34DD Bolt on that were fake and sensitive.
Recommendation: No
I've given up on the Brazilians at this point. It's crazy how different the experiences are based on reviews
I've given up on the Brazilians at this point. It's crazy how different the experiences are based on reviews Originally Posted by ssg_16
Don't give up. We play in a world of hit or miss. We just have to go with our instincts when possible. The one I reviewed about a year ago was one of the best I had. Thanks
No worries...sometimes it's time for everyone of us to take one for team. Sharing is caring.

From my perspective, I noticed the same bosses as she called or as we all know it are pimps. I checked my text history and looks like they have represented other Spanish breeds on Eros. AS I have sent a message and requesting for another girl in the past and the numbers are the same.
I'm not sure many hobbyists know or realize this or maybe I'm not reading between the lines? These women work in a group several if not more of them working together. There is a couple i gues you could call bosses i wouldn't say pimp(s) more like head mistress. Some of them even use each others pictures. Out of this group i only see one of them and i have my own way of ensuring who i see. But as always to each their own. Stay safe guys
Thanks for the review! So what did the provider at the elevator look like?
Not sure this is travelling group May well be. Or May be one of NYC agencies that has providers moving around to various cities. So what is your way of ensuring you see who you want-ask for by name?
Not sure this is travelling group May well be. Or May be one of NYC agencies that has providers moving around to various cities. So what is your way of ensuring you see who you want-ask for by name? Originally Posted by Tomb8871
I Believe it is done by a handler with multiple phone number for each lady.

Based on the number I texted with her, it showed on my history of me trying to reach another girl at the time name Nikki. I'm thinking they share numbers at times so that handler doesn't have to many he/she has to track. Never felt so disappointed. As you all notice, Eros recently has a influx of Brazilian and Spanish ladies. Thinking one of the same folks possibly. The one I saw a few years ago was not from this group.....
Thanks for the review! So what did the provider at the elevator look like? Originally Posted by The Gent
Not quite sure.....but I notice she looked really familiar. I'm thinking one sharing rooms with the one I saw possibly. Like the other Hobbyist said... just be careful and stay safe and use your instincts. Sometimes we all take one for the team, but stay vigilant.
Maybe it just because I never dealt with them, but it seems that any of the ladies are here for a few days and then gone. Don't remember any reviewers or comments saying this is the 2nd or 3rd etc a particular woman has been in Albany area. Might be just low frequency of reviews, or maybe something about whole setup that they don't usually come back here (resisting obvious Albany jokes-too easy). Reviews still useful if can catch someone being reviewed b4 they leave, or just to get a general sense.
When I curiously asked when she was leaving, she said 6am the next day. Then I asked where, she shrugged her shoulders......basically saying where she is sent. For sure she said it wasn't back to Brazil.

Normally the Spanish or Brazilian broads are hot....not this one.
SLA small Latina agency. I l learned more about this on a Reddit sub.
Basically fly some chicks in and they go to major cities for a few days. If you check E*** in the neighboring states you can see the Brazilians that are around, just not all make it to Albany, which probably has to do with how well they do.
Why are most of you so fucking clueless? You saw the WRONG Brazilian that week. There was another in town the same week who is a fitness smokeshow. A fitness pro with 100,000's of IG followers and social-media galore.

You could have fucked her in Albany. I did, and it was fantastic.

You can thank the trusty autist overseers for banning me or else I would have made this clear while she was still here. I was only able to give a select few the heads up.
It's so weird, I don't see what you do to get yourself banned on here. Nothing I've noticed has been out of line... IDK?