Biden Promises Border Patrol Agents 'Will Pay' for Doing Something They Didn't Do

• oeb11
  • 09-24-2021, 12:52 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...l-pay-n2596444

Source: AP Photo/Evan Vucci

Speaking to reporters at the White House Friday, President Joe Biden vowed to punished Border Patrol agents in Del Rio who used horses to stop illegal immigrants from entering the country earlier this week.
"It's outrageous. I promise you, those people will pay," he said.
President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki have all continued to lie about Border Patrol agents "whipping" illegal Haitians. It never happened and yet, they're tripling down.
The photojournalist who took the photos of Border Patrol agents earlier this week, which cynical political operatives and media have used to smear them, has debunked the narrative illegal immigrants were whipped.
The photographer behind images depicting Border Patrol agents on horseback told KTSM things are not exactly what they seem when it comes to the photos.
The photographs, which were taken Sunday, appear to show agents on horses with a whip in hand. The photos caused outrage because from certain angles, it appears to show Border Patrol whipping migrants, but photographer Paul Ratje said he and his colleagues never saw agents whipping anyone.
“Some of the Haitian men started running, trying to go around the horses,” Ratje said.
Ratje is a photographer based in Las Cruces and has been in Del Rio since Friday. He said took the photographs from the Mexican side.
“I’ve never seen them whip anyone,” Ratje said.
Yesterday, the administration announced horses will no longer be used by agents in Del Rio, taking away a key tool for patrols.
DHS is expected to conclude an investigation into the agents and issue disciplinary action next week.

Typical DPSTs - penalize Border patrol Agents - for what teh LSM falsely accused them of - and fiden andhis howling screeching band of criminals are happy to make criminals of loyl, hard working Border patrol agents - which will destroy moral, and further destroy our borders
Precisely what the DPST marxists want - and they have no scrules of using their authority against legal principles to destroy Innocent Border patrol agents because of a LSM LIe!

This is venal, criminal but typical DPST behavior - falsely accusing and penalizing innocent agents. Fiden's actions are Totally devoid of compliance with Constitutional Rights - that the marxist DPST terrorists seek to destroy!

TheBorder Agents punishments are already planned and will be executed next week.

Buck fiden And his little KumHoeLa too
From my cold dead hands!
Seems to me the BP agent was using his horse to "contain" people illegally crossing a "closed border". The guy who took those photos says he saw no one whipped and since there has yet to be a single picture of the reins striking anybody, the narrative changes to using a horse for crowd control something used against Americans in every major city in America. So, I guess the new rule will be ( like Covid shots ) Horses = OK to use on citizens, non citizens and Black, not so much since they are "special".

Is every police force in America now going to give up on mounted patrol because all of a sudden using a horse for crowd control is akin to being a slave owner.

These people, like Maxine Waters, have lost what little mind they have left and she has no shame in showing us what little mind she has left.
Biden is a fucking moron!
Biden is a fucking moron! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
As are his handlers
Biden is a fucking moron! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
And this is news?
Mayorkas comes on TV, promising a full investigation of the horse patrol agents.

5 minutes later, the President of the United States who is not supposed to prejudge the outcome of any DOJ investigation, says " the agents will pay"! Really? Didn't you just prejudge the investigation dumb-ass?
  • oeb11
  • 09-24-2021, 06:35 PM
yes - the entire LSM and DPST fiden crime cabal have done so!
It is their SOP for dictatorial rule of America

The rule by Lies!

Buck fiden
Buck Mayorkass
And their little KumHoeLa too
From my cold dead Hands!

How many DPSTs have reported me to Homeland Security ???
See Something -report Something

The new mantra of teh DPST party!
and - gotta love Stalin!!! Another Uncle Joe!
Stop law enforcement at any cost ,,, NOT GONNA END WELL
I hope there is a "Go Fund Me" for these guys and their defense team.

I look for numbers of BP agents to retire or just quit.
And this is news? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Only if one has been brain dead for say the last 50 years when Biden has been in public office.

Btw, welcome back. Hope you can stick around a little longer this time.
suspicion of racism => undeniably racist => triggered
But but but, Joey Bribes loves Haiti!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L0sBhTkcVsU/
Old, senile, stupid and inept.
No just a (empty ) vessel for the Marxist trying to destroy this country