Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mutli colored hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall athletic pretty young lady
Recommendation: Yes
Damage?

Added private tags The Dr
Gonna have ti check this spot out, and try my luck..
I don't know if the "rules" here are still the same as they were a few years ago (and had been for a long time before that), but if they are, just be aware that you're probably not getting anything that would be considered "extras" on your first visit with any particular girl. I had never gotten any of these girls to be willing to talk to me about what the "training" tells them they are and are not "allowed" to do, but it seemed to me that the girls were always at least "advised" to not do anything extra with anyone they had never personally sessioned with before - even with someone that either Cris, or other girls who were working at the time you'd visit, knew for a fact to be a long-term regular. (Some were occasionally willing to play fast and loose with the guidelines because they were eager for tips, but it always seemed like those girls didn't last long there.)

So just be aware that you might need to be willing to write off your first session with any particular girl at Elite as an investment into future fun...
Yeah certainly some YMMV at play here