Name: MsKitty576
User ID:: 285917
Phone: 214-530-1187
Email Address: Ms.kitty576@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...m-eyes/7072610
City: Addison/North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Hotel near 635/75. High end hotel
Activities: LFK & DFK (YMMV), Daty, Dato, CG, Mish, Doggie, other stuff. Drinking wine and champagne!
Hair Length and Color: Her hair color changes every 45 days. It’s always shoulder length though.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s a very attractive woman. Nice ass, pretty face, nice boobies, hygiene is always great.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review!

• JBDFW
  • 08-24-2023, 03:50 PM
Thank you Slub! I’ve been feeling a bit parasitic lately because I read everyone else’s magnificent reviews, but I’m too lazy to submit any myself. I’m about to get more active on here again.
Ive only had the chance to visit her once.. if she took appointments on the weekend, might be a different story. But my one visit with her was great. Her instagram is pretty damn hot as well.
Nice review! Thanks!
  • JBDFW
  • 08-24-2023, 05:40 PM
Ive only had the chance to visit her once.. if she took appointments on the weekend, might be a different story. But my one visit with her was great. Her instagram is pretty damn hot as well. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Yeah. The two days a week thing can be hard if you work Monday thru Friday. She is a boatload of fun.

Her Twitter is wild too

https://x.com/yourdreamgfe?s=21&t=3g..._hnMe9D3ekoG0A
  • JBDFW
  • 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Nice review! Thanks! Originally Posted by CKJAmore
Thank you
To each his own, but her body looked like Harlem Graffiti wall, a bad one.
Is she CIM friendly?
  • JBDFW
  • 08-24-2023, 06:45 PM
To each his own, but her body looked like Harlem Graffiti wall, a bad one. Originally Posted by prince_c3
To each his own! As you said!
  • JBDFW
  • 08-24-2023, 06:47 PM
Is she CIM friendly? Originally Posted by simonin777
Yes.
I’m going to bite the bullet and make a visit to Dallas soon. I’ve never heard or read a bad thing about this smoke show.
some girls look trashy with a ton a tattoos but she pulls off the look very well, might have to check this one out
  • HNIC
  • 08-25-2023, 05:46 AM
Great review!

Originally Posted by slubby
$400 for the hour. She is high on my ATF list - worth every penny compared to some of the options out there.
  • JBDFW
  • 08-25-2023, 06:39 AM
$400 for the hour. She is high on my ATF list - worth every penny compared to some of the options out there. Originally Posted by HNIC
Correct. I didn’t see your question Slub. My bad. But THE HNIC answered it correctly. I got really tired of dealing with the bs that many of these other providers have going on. If she were fast food, Kitty would be Chick Fil A. High quality, even service, clean facilities, always tastes good. With her, If you have a 2pm appt, you’ll be in there at 2pm. Always in a 4-star hotel. And she’s always fresh out the tub.

I think I have hobby PTSD. I’ve been asked to stop at the store to get ginger ale, waited in the parking lot for an hour, been ghosted, set up an appt with a girl with cute pictures only to arrive and meet a sweaty fidgety meth zombie…naw. Eff that.
I will pay a little more, stick with a good one, or go on seeking and get a college gal!