Name: Linley Parker
User ID:: https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=69370
Phone: 214-280-0434
Email Address: linleyparkerdfw@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=69370
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Lakewood Area
Activities: FS * WITH COVER *, TTA, BBBJ, HE, Spinner : )
Hair Length and Color: Dark Black past her shoulders. Beautiful and curly.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite slender spinner, looks fantastic, gymnast. She keeps herself in great physical shape.
Recommendation: Yes
bnunya, glad you got some Linley delites!

did you contact her directly or via P411?
https://www.preferred411.com/P371714
and was your gift based on her p411 ad or other?
Great body, kind of a mannish face in the pics, looks delicious, but not for 500/hour.
so... you been on here for 11 years, write one review with zero details?

I'll tell you my experience with her so people can actually make a decision based on facts. I saw her about 6 months ago. I got to her place for a 30 minute appointment. The first 10 minutes I waited for her to shower. The next 5 minutes she came and squirted heavily scented oil all over her and me. The next 10 minutes she rushed me and told me since I only booked 30 minutes I needed to hurry. The last 5 minutes was spent wiping off the oil and getting dressed.

Pros: amazing little body, tiny little tush

Cons: Milked the clock, rushed me and I left smelling like a scented candle.

NO for me
Thanks for your insight. I thank you for letting us know that LP is what I call a "desperate provider", i.e., they look great and promise much, but do not deliver. I have seen the tactics you mention multiple times. Alice Juliet comes to mind. So does Britney Jaye. Spinner Cindy. Extatic Stacy. Silvia. Eva Beau. Summer. Bryjea.

Any provider who has more than 1 rule is on that list. You can do this, but you can't do that.

One time I complained. The provider said, "I touched your dick." Apparently that was all it takes.

About being an ECCIE member and not providing reviews: I have been here for more than a decade and have NEVER posted a review. If I get ripped off, where a provider steals my money and does not do anything to earn it, then I will give a warning. Thankfully, that has not happened in more than 10 years. Other than that, I reserve the right NOT to review. I have 100 "Okays" on P411. I only request an OKAY if I liked the session, or I want to acknowledge that I had a session. There are times I do not request an OKAY from a provider because I do not want to admit I saw her. There are a dozen fat chicks I don't want anyone to know about...

We all participate in our own way.

There is a concept called YMMV. Some clients are satisfied; others are pissed off.
The ROS is lacking
She is too much drama for my taste. Very soon she'll get this review removed, just like the negative review that vanished several weeks ago.
I made a typo, she is 32. I like her