weird?

• rwonc
  • 11-20-2012, 02:16 AM
I pulled in and parked at an AMP and there was a gentleman walking towards the entrance of the AMP...about halfway there from his car...15 yards? He turns around hearing my car park and just walks back to his car and leaves. I just thought that was weird as hell or maybe i'm super paranoid but i left and went somewhere else.
I think you scared him and his reaction scared you.
I was walking in to an AMP the other day.
I was half way there, maybe 15 yards.
This guy pulled up in his car and looked at me.
Maybe I'm super paranoid but I left and went somewhere else.
Then the guy in the car drove off.
Weird, Right?
lol
I was walking in to an AMP the other day.
I was half way there, maybe 15 yards.
This guy pulled up in his car and looked at me.
Maybe I'm super paranoid but I left and went somewhere else.
Weird, Right?
lol Originally Posted by xman2300
I hope you went back.
I thought proper AMP and studio protocol was that if you saw a person in transit from their car to the front door you circled the block to give them time to make a private entrance before you parked and entered.

And how the hell do you know he was a gentleman?
LROLF!!!! I NEEDED THIS LAUGH TODAY!!!!!

I AM GOING TO PAY A HOMELESS GUY $5 TO WALK AROUND THE AMP WHILE I AM INSIDE SO NO ONE GOES IN!!!! LOL LOL
You both know what you were there for, just say fuck it and go on in and enjoy yourselves.
I pulled in to an AMP the other day
I was still in my car

Another guy was walking in to an AMP
He was half way there, maybe 15 yards from the entrance.
Another guy pulled up in his car and looked at the first guy.
The first guy left and went somewhere else.
Weird, Right

By the way, I went in and had a great time.
Hi. I don't know if I can post here because I'm a provider at an AMP. Something weird is going on with the men around here.

The other day I heard a car pull into the lot. The guy inside just sat there. Another car door shut in the parking lot so of course, I got excited.

Peering from the blacked-out window, I saw a one man sitting in his car and another man walking for the entrance. Yea! I thought. Here comes my cash. So he was about 18 meters from my door when another car pulled in. The guy walking to my door looked like he just shit his pants as the guy from the pulling into the parking lot and he locked eyes. It was so strange. The guy walking turned right around and headed back to his car, got in and drove off. The guy pulling into the parking lot followed him. Strange! I thought both of them wanted a little of me but the way it looks to me, Im gathering they saw twinkle in each others eyes and left to go hook up somewhere. Seems odd right? No biggy though. The guy sitting in his car, who watched all of this happen, came in and we had a great time.

Seems odd though doesn't it?

As a provider, I'm not even sure I can post here. Lol