Nancy Pelosi understands what I B Hankering and Bambino can't understand!!!!

One of these days you guys are going to listen to me-Pelosi Responds to Trump: Bill Clinton is 'Not on the Ballot'

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) says it's not fair game for Donald Trump to bring up Fmr. Pres. Bill Clinton's past indiscretions in tonight's debate against Sec. Hillary Clinton.

When asked, she replied, "No, because you know why? Elections are about the future."

Bill Clinton is "not on the ballot," Pelosi affirmed.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2016-10-09t13-38-09-8z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg (96.3 KB, 54 views)
One of these days you guys are going to listen to me-Pelosi Responds to Trump: Bill Clinton is 'Not on the Ballot'

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) says it's not fair game for Donald Trump to bring up Fmr. Pres. Bill Clinton's past indiscretions in tonight's debate against Sec. Hillary Clinton.

When asked, she replied, "No, because you know why? Elections are about the future."

Bill Clinton is "not on the ballot," Pelosi affirmed.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hildebeest is on the record as stating that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator will play a prominent role in her adminstration, Lubed Wide-ass, and Pelosi is on record stating that she votes for legislation she doesn't read -- i.e., "doesn't understand" -- so it's easy to see that you have that in common with Pelosi, Lubed Wide-ass.
Why do they keep bringing up Melania and Tiffany Trump. Neither of them is running for office. Just like Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Jr.
Nobody ever said Bill Clinton was on the ballot. Hillary is.

Hillary Clinton is the one who subjected the women who were abused by her husband to relentless, vicious attacks. Modern feminism died in the 90's. Hillary killed it. Her and the rest of the 'feminists' who remained silent about Bill's criminal behavior.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Really?

Are you really prosecuting another attack in Drumpf's war on women?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(2-1 odds, Junkgagger. If Hillary wins, you take 90 days off. If Trump wins, I'll take 180.)
Mike Cernovich ✔ @Cernovich
Scoop, damaging video dropping this week. It's going to hurt #RottenHillary. Staffers will be fired. Stay tuned! #Debate

Really?

Are you really prosecuting another attack in Drumpf's war on women?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(2-1 odds, Junkgagger. If Hillary wins, you take 90 days off. If Trump wins, I'll take 180.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, you guys are the ones who said "It's just a blow job!"
Willy is fair game. Hillary has said willy will be key in her administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRkcnsismg
One of these days you guys are going to listen to me-Pelosi Responds to Trump: Bill Clinton is 'Not on the Ballot' Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hahahaha.... Nobody will listen to LubedAss - he has subzero credibility - so he trots out Princess Nancy lol! How desperate is that?

LISTEN UP, YOU FUCKING JACKASS - FOR THE SEVENTH TIME!

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE SLICK WILLY THE PERJURING SEXUAL PREDATOR BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM!

IT'S A KEY CONSIDERATION IN EVERY VOTER'S MIND!

WHEN THEY ENTER THE POLLING BOOTHS ON NOVEMBER 8TH, ALL VOTERS WILL BE ASKING THEMSELVES "DO I REALLY WANT TO SEND THOSE TWO TAINTED, SCANDAL-RIDDEN FUCKTARDS BACK AGAIN, EVEN WITH THEIR FORMAL ROLES REVERSED?"

THE MERE THOUGHT OF SLICK WILLY CAROUSING AROUND THE WHITE HOUSE – THIS TIME WITH FEWER RESPONSIBILITIES TO DISTRACT HIM FROM HIS SICK SEXUAL COMPULSIONS – IS REVOLTING AND DISTURBING TO EVERY AMERICAN!
If Pelosi is right about elections being about the future, then why attack comments made in 2005? lol
Agreed, Marshall.

Why attack scandals from 20+ years ago?

We should stick with the comments from 2012 forward. Or how about just 2016?

How would that work out for DRumpf?
Watch Paula Jones GO OFF ON A REPORTER at the end! It's Beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1L9HC1ukpc
Pelosi is the past. She's a kook and should retire.
peloosie is a dingbat of the 1st order. She knows nothing and the only thing she knows how is to abuse her priveledge as a ranking politician.
Pelosi...another great thinker of our times.