No FIV

I have encountered a couple providers that allow DATY/DATY and fucking, but no FIV. I don't understand. I am sure there is a reason. Someone help me figure this out.
Fear of fingernails

Wildcat
Actually I think it's fear of what might be under the fingernails
Just weird that they're not scared of whats on our tongues and teeth
Same reason some insist on a condom (as well they should) but then give a BBBJ or even worse, a SS. And yet I'd never say no to a BBBJ but a SS or BBFS is never gonna happen. We choose our risks I guess.
GENTLE FIV during daty is an awesome thing, but Fingernails when sharp, hurt and keep a lady from providing. And sometimes gents are not gentle and become overzealous with finger fucking. Y'all seem to forget there is an actual bone in the finger....
GENTLE FIV during daty is an awesome thing, but Fingernails when sharp, hurt and keep a lady from providing. And sometimes gents are not gentle and become overzealous with finger fucking. Y'all seem to forget there is an actual bone in the finger.... Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Yep!
Pretty limited to the bad things in the mouth. Almost unlimited to the bad things that end up on your hands/fingers on the way to their vagoo.
i just had a guy that try to peel open my VJ with his fingers like a can of soup
you open and that last bit of skin back there is not ment to be spread open till birthing a baby
.. hurt like a bitch.. he's lucky I didn't kick him in the head

you can get finger condoms lol
Being gentle & having well groomed nails are key. Most men want to ram their fingers into our sweet spots and it hurts like hell. I only have a few friends that I trust enough to use fingers. My pussy, my rules.
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2017, 12:24 PM
You women ain't no fun lol, I had a session where I used the four finger f#ck while she rubbed her clit until her explosion

OP: find a fun and willing provider that can accommodate with what you're looking for, there's plenty out there, 4 finger action pic in ros in one of my reviews btw

Also try posting a iso for fingers lovers, you never know what you will find
Clip, file, & wash underneath your nails. Don't stab them with your finger.

That advice may get you further, but some providers don't care how you go about it. They are just not comfortable w/ it.
Some Fingernails are sharp and don't feel so good inside . I prefer low cut nails
I keep my nails manicured. I was DATY with fingers in massaging the sweet spot. She started bucking on fucking herself with my fingers and sure enough, she was cut even with my manicured nails. Out of commission for a week! Hell my chin, nose and lips were hurting from her face and finger fucking.
Always clipped and filed and washed before hand. But to feel the warmth and texture of a beautiful women's kitty is so awesome...not to mention finger licking good :-)