collettes this Saturday

heading to Bucks FTW Friday with the wife and Saturday heading to Bucks Dallas then Collettes! fun weekend for me.... what kind of provider rate is a night out at Collettes run?
I've been several times and my rate is 500 ..... Sometimes we will play with swingers too :-) don't forget it's BYOB!
I love going to Colettes. My donation is 800 which includes fucking me MSOG while everyone watches. You can cream me only if you show me very current test results. I will then do what you want me to do with all the other guys and gals. You can watch me fuck(condom necessary) the guys or go down on the gals while you play with some of the other hot women or you can just watch me fuck. I like to make Colettes a wild roleplay evening for any guy who takes me)))We would go around 1130PM and you bring me back to my place around 4am. If you want to do an overnight, that would be at my overnight donation.
I will also do Colettes as a "pickup" roleplay for 400. I go to Colettes with another client and you come alone or with a date and pick me up. My client would not know of our roleplay. What you tell your date is up to you. After you pick me up we make very passionate love MSOG while everyone watches including my client)) and then do your own thing)) the roleplay is very spontaneous, intense and very hot))) if you have questions, PM me.
  • BLM69
  • 02-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Let me know when you ladies get booked and I'll head over and enjoy the peep show
BLM, for 400 you can own my body and fuck my brains out while my client watches and then you can fuck all the other women there or watch them get fucked)) just bring a lot of condoms!!
that place is a blast! thanks for the info
Let me know when you ladies get booked and I'll head over and enjoy the peep show Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm with you BLM!
I'm at Colettes once or twice a month and very active in the Lifestyle.

Lately I've been there quite often for events and attend private parties as well.
I have always been interested in this place but am a little to intimated to go single. It's always been on my bucket list to fuck the living shit out of a girl while people watch in envy.
I used to go monthly incognito. The first time I went, I went in a high waist black garter, bra, thong, and stockings with a black dressing gown and a Venetian Mask. It was hot.

I've been meaning to go back but the introvert in me likes to either go with a male partner or a girlfriend.

Who knows... maybe this weekend.
Sounds like fun, I have never been!
I would love to attend Coletes, but how do I schedule?
it was our second time visiting, this time the wife dressed much more provocative and still may have been the most over dressed there! We did have sex in the blue room with the curtains partially open. She loved it. Guys , get out there its a blast.
Thanks for the tip... I will have to get one of these ladies to join me!