Greetings royal subjects; da foooking king is back!

After intense negotiations it has been determined that the rtm button shall be disabled on any shine da great post or thread. Most people love Da Great and the powers that be understand my value here in keeping this party live. So that's that. Man it's been a while folks. I actually foooked more women banned and even got da free sympathy provider pussy like a boss. Having said that I'm quite bored here and spend more time on the other board. So let's get this party back started with little or no input from da great. Calling my homies Sistine chapel and pxo. Love youll. Da Great. Tooodlez....
After intense negotiations it has been determined that the rtm button shall be disabled on any shine da great post or thread.(You sir gave me a good laugh with that one) Most people love Da Great and the powers that be understand my value here in keeping this party live. So that's that. Man it's been a while folks. I actually foooked more women banned and even got da free sympathy provider pussy like a boss. Having said that I'm quite bored here and spend more time on the other board.(banned) So let's get this party back started with little or no input from da great. Calling my homies Sistine chapel and pxo(banned). Love youll. Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Welcome back. Hope you last longer than your homies have lately.
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

So true!
Oh well.
Over/under until your act gets old and you get banned again.

Two major hobby boards in Houston and you've been banned from both. Fucking pathetic.

Calling for sissy chaps and px. By the way, your boy px was banned, then given another chance as his ban was lifted, then within 2 weeks still found a way to fuck up and get banned again. Are these two jokers your role models or something?
<sigh> OP, it was really good here for awhile without you. Why don't you start your own board where you can post ridiculous trash to your heart's content?
  • RoxyG
  • 07-14-2019, 09:31 AM
Welcome back Shine!!
  • bbkid
  • 07-14-2019, 09:46 AM
Welcome back Shine!! Originally Posted by RoxyG
Quoted for Posterity
Over/under until your act gets old and you get banned again.

Two major hobby boards in Houston and you've been banned from both. Fucking pathetic.

Calling for sissy chaps and px. By the way, your boy px was banned, then given another chance as his ban was lifted, then within 2 weeks still found a way to fuck up and get banned again. Are these two jokers your role models or something? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You want some cheese with that whine ma'am?
Why so triggered? Lol!
You want some cheese with that whine ma'am?
Why so triggered? Lol! Originally Posted by USAsoldier
What I am trying to figure out, is why every time one of the three amigos pop up, so do you?
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
SOULMAN you are hilarious
The theory has been expressed before that px and shine are......connected.

Now again px is banned - a day or two later shine shows up after a long hiatus - more fuel for the fire ?
What I am trying to figure out, is why every time one of the three amigos pop up, so do you? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

The things that make you go "Hummmm…."
What I am trying to figure out, is why every time one of the three amigos pop up, so do you? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Nothing to figure out ma'am, just easily calling out one of the boards biggest cry babies. That is all. You good?