It’s getting cold outside ⛄️

Where is everybody at these days ? This weather is just so cold I need a buddy or warmup with.. what are everyone’s winter plans this year?

Isn’t it crazy it’s not even thanksgiving yet lmao why is it so cold ? It feels like January already.. we haven’t even had Santa come to town LMAO !!!
Colder than a witch’s twat on a brass dildo
Weather man says it's going to warm up
I'm warm
I live in Springfield Mo...we had 11 degrees the other nite...then we had snow and ice..brrr I HATE winter! I wish I still lived in Phoenix..lol!
I am coming to Dallas area tomorrow...hope the weather is warmer than here..I am ready to shed a few of these damn clothes/lonngjohns..lol!!
  • Zena
  • 11-14-2019, 08:25 AM
Yes this cold weather is CRAZY!!!! Lots of people in Texas in the last 10 years, wear shorts in
November and December!!! Not this year!!!! Oh no!!! Haha!!!!
Well sexy lady it 46 right now at 1030 am so it will be warmer today , So I might just have to get out or my hotel ,
I live in Springfield Mo...we had 11 degrees the other nite...then we had snow and ice..brrr I HATE winter! I wish I still lived in Phoenix..lol!
I am coming to Dallas area tomorrow...hope the weather is warmer than here..I am ready to shed a few of these damn clothes/lonngjohns..lol!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Its warmed up some today. Thank goodness!
Who wants to make it hotter? Send me a PM!
Its warmed up some today. Thank goodness! Originally Posted by AshleyKay of Dallas
damn, it sure has.. I was in the car a half hour ago, sun blaring on me, low in the sky.. felt like July again.
I’m in town for one night visiting from LA, and damn its too cold for me here, haha. I’m staying by the Galleria and would love someone to warm up with too, Amanda Haze.
lmao, It usually doesn’t get this cold untill December or January
Hey Amanda Haze, you look pretty hot.
Headed into McKinney right now..had to stop at Buccees and change into something cooler. Lol
  • Zena
  • 11-15-2019, 11:31 AM
Dallas are you in Dallas ???

Awesome !!!!