URL / Website: -
City: Platte Woods
State: Missouri
Address: In the strip mall on Prairie View Rd, between 72nd and Barry Rd
Activities: Legit massage, no provided extras
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice looking Asian lady, she would be considered a MILF. Decent body, height/weight proportionate.
Recommendation: Yes
  • frizB
  • 03-14-2022, 11:06 AM
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...115972#rubmaps

Added URL, couldn’t find it earlier. Apparently they changed the name to NKC which I didn’t even notice, but it is the same lady who was there when it was called Z’s. Sorry for any confusion.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...115972#rubmaps

Added URL, couldn’t find it earlier. Apparently they changed the name to NKC which I didn’t even notice, but it is the same lady who was there when it was called Z’s. Sorry for any confusion. Originally Posted by frizB
No. NKC is around the corner on Prairie view road. Different place.
  • frizB
  • 03-14-2022, 12:30 PM
Well, shit… I just can’t seem to get this one right, lol. The one I’m talking about is next to Pizza Hut if that helps. I didn’t even know there was another one on Prairie View anymore. Mods, can I get some help unfucking this review if you can find the proper link? Thanks.
NKC is in the same strip mall as Lend Nation and KC Sushi.
You can also get your dog washed.
  • frizB
  • 03-14-2022, 02:28 PM
7659 NW Prairie View Rd, Kansas City, MO 64151

(816) 216-0352

I believe this is the correct info. I never call or look them up online. I just go there, lol. Again, sorry for the confusion.
I do like Zs massage you don't get extras but one in a blue moon for sure but i did notice that the boss the last time working was the same girl from nkcassage and they have one very beautiful little lady that works there i just like to go because she is very beautiful and tries to make you laugh but don't expect extras