Good morning!

Good morning west texas! Lets have another fun active discussion today... where are the ladies and where are the men looking for them - lets get together!
So let’s start in the Amarillo area.

We have 1 new provider on the scene, 2 locals who have changed names and are now on ECCIE and several who have gone UTR since the Coronavirus hit. Name the new provider and the 2 who have joined and changed names (not their original name they used to go by).

Cool - i like the trivia game sidekick. I dont know any of this kind of stuff around here so... anyone? And anyone else with games to play post em up

Was hoping for morre who is out there looking for a hookip this weekend. I am in lubbock

So let’s start in the Amarillo area. Originally Posted by sidekick
Well this post hit a dead end. I guess all the DickHeads are still shoveling a grave.

If you are going to be in Lubbock there are definitely 2 that are top shelf selections: TXNikki and Cheyenne. You may have trouble reaching Cheyenne as she has gone UTR.
If you are a member is SA there are a lot of college coeds from TT looking for a hookup but that is a hit and miss deal. For you baseball fans that would be a lower than 100 batting average.
Well this post hit a dead end. I guess all the DickHeads are still shoveling a grave. ...
If you are a member is SA there are a lot of college coeds from TT looking for a hookup but that is a hit and miss deal. For you baseball fans that would be a lower than 100 batting average. Originally Posted by sidekick

Not enough drama this week to cach any steam 😂
Man i miss my baseball!!not to mention stepping up to the plate on a date 😉
Just seeing this thread, sorry for the slow response.

I have noticed when I browse these pages while not logged in, I can see everyone's avatars. But when I log in, they are all blank. My point is, when I first read Sidekicks update on the scene and trivia question, I was looking at Gus from Lonesome Dove, and hearing that update in Gus's voice - that was awesome.
I am also in Lubbock.
Nice ill hit you up some time when i have a but more cash to blow - we have texted before,m n i cant afford u yet but someday!!

I am also in Lubbock. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I am in Amarillo and so is DanaLove so who are the other 2 locals you are talking about?
I am in Amarillo and so is DanaLove so who are the other 2 locals you are talking about? Originally Posted by AmberMercadezRose
Hey Babe! I haven’t had the opportunity to enjoy your company. I hope to meet you soon.

The other locals are: TXJewel, Strawberry Shortcake, and SipMeHennesy. Hennessy appears to travel quite a bit so she is hard to catch in Amarillo.
Just seeing this thread, sorry for the slow response.

I have noticed when I browse these pages while not logged in, I can see everyone's avatars. But when I log in, they are all blank. My point is, when I first read Sidekicks update on the scene and trivia question, I was looking at Gus from Lonesome Dove, and hearing that update in Gus's voice - that was awesome. Originally Posted by ethorn
I need a good poke!
  • R.M.
  • 05-15-2020, 11:15 AM
Hola from San Angelo...
Edit. I have met AmberMRose and she is such a sweetheart.
Hola from San Angelo...
Edit. I have met AmberMRose and she is such a sweetheart. Originally Posted by R.M.
Hi Reese thanks for bringing angelo into the fray!!
Hola from San Angelo...
Edit. I have met AmberMRose and she is such a sweetheart. Originally Posted by R.M.
Hey Reese! You keep promising to come see me. I’m the sweetheart you want to meet!
Guys representing ama lbk and midland - gals repping ama lbk and sa - come on folks we have fun to be had all over west texas this weekend!!