City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: i have no idea
URL / Website: i dont think there is one
Activities: BBJ,CG,RCG,DFK,CIM/COF
Hair Length and Color: I dunno, it was up in a honey bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Sexy ass woman! I love Korean women and she was everything I was looking for. I tend to like the more traditional korean milf look but Sky had fake jugs that I was more than ok with. They were a little large on her small frame but they felt amazing. Tan, average booty. Very pretty woman
Recommendation: Yes
Thinking about heading there this afternoon. Whats a session like that usually cost?
She's off today. 😭
Well shit.
Be safe yall, not trying to derail but sky was on the list of girls who had "health concerns"
Good title as your penis is going to be bright alright
Good title as your penis is going to be bright alright Originally Posted by SeekingSurfer
Hahaha that is mean SeekingSurfer Jesus
Good review. I want to touch the sky
Be safe yall, not trying to derail but sky was on the list of girls who had "health concerns" Originally Posted by SpringFest
Looks and smells like a derailment and a hijack of the review. Where is this b list? Can I not see it? I have looked but nothing is there. I believe you are once again Lying. Is there nothing sacred with you and telling the truth?
Be safe yall, not trying to derail but sky was on the list of girls who had "health concerns" Originally Posted by SpringFest
There was a talk about this years ago when I use to see her more than 2 mongers put together but I will call it a BS because it scared me but after being tested every 6 months for 2 years . The results came back as you are not the father and opened my eyes on knowing had shady some of these mongers are.
Funny stuff
Have fun out there guys. Been with Sky a number of times and didn’t know about her until a darn good friend of mine told me they were hot and should go see them.
Sky is a real good option.
You can't go wrong with Sky. A real good hour of fun