Does anyone else find the weekend after Turkey Day boring?

I'm just sitting here thinking about how boring this weekend after Thanksgiving really is. I mean, its an ugly day outside that normally we wouldnt want to be in as it is....but its Black Friday. Personally I hate shopping in a crowd, so I usually do mine during the week.

But, it also makes you sit and think how nice it would be to have some company make the day go by better.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think this same thing?

Cheers
I find it to be a rejuvenating weekend!! I put my christmas tree up and am now going shopping at the market..I am so excited about the upcoming holiday!!

Hey Haya...ya need to find ya some "exciting" company.......hmmmmmmmm
Not exciting?

It could be is right!
The Iron Bowl
Indy & San Diego
Philly & Da Bears
Atlanta & Green Bay
You must not be a Football Fan

I do agree that some company would be nice though!
The Iron Bowl
Indy & San Diego
Philly & Da Bears
Atlanta & Green Bay
You must not be a Football Fan

I do agree that some company would be nice though! Originally Posted by bodilly

Yea, I'm not much into watching stuff on TV. I was always the athlete, never the spectator, so if I'm not knocking around some people, I dont watch. lol

And yes, some company would be nice since I'm just sitting home today bored off my ass. LOL The weather sucks to be out, and I'm doing shopping next week, so this is a weekend to just chill.

Hmmm, now to figure out what to do and who to call. Decisions decisions....
Boredom is not an issue round here. I always put up Xmas decorations day after Thanksgiving, I have my son over and we are decorating the house. I have not felt like decorating the past few years, separation, divorce, this year my son is very excited cause I pulled all the crap out of the attic and doing lights on the house, etc. etc. My lady friend is coming over later with her daughter and we will go to dinner and then I take my son to Mom's house and her daughter to Dad's house and head out from there. No boredom here, in fact taking a break to sit down for a few while son is still stringing lights. I guess this thread is telling me I should count my blessings, I am truly a very, very blessed man, to have so many friends and a great son and family.

Hope your day picks up a bit. If not give me a shout I will let you know where we are going the is evening, plan on meeting a few other friends too.
Im with Haya....bored as hell !
Im not really a holiday person, so shopping and decorating is out.
Tv hohum...I took some new photos today and am working at getting them online.
Weekend after Thanksgiving is the perfect time to exchange all the Thanksgiving decorations for Christmas ones. Got a new tree and ornaments this year! Perfect weather to decorate in and have some peppermint hot chocolate.
No way am I fighting the crowds on Black Friday. I use that day to put my tree up and get the house looking like Christmas...my favorite time of year!!! Even had a fire going in the fireplace all day. But I have to admit, I have still made time for my clients. I even had a late night Thanksgiving Day appt. So I can't say I am actually bored..lol
the weekend after turkey day is extremely boring...
Work sucks the weekend after stanksgiving for me but I do have a date tomorrow so it's definitely looking up for me