Eccie let me apologize

First off, let me apologize. Since the night of May 19th I have been being harassed. I had my first "no call, no show" because someone (name left unsaid) sent him to my room. Then, old irrelevant threads, are being brought back up to ruin my name. I have not had access to my account since the night of May 19th. So anything posted since then, til now, has not been me. Also, the previous phone number that you could contact me at, I am no longer using. Please pm me. I have taken care of the situation the best I can, and hopefully there will be no more problems!!!!
My deepest apologies.
xoxo...Kelly
xoxo...Kelly
Kelly, so sorry to hear this has happened to you. I'm not like this, if I make an appointment I show up. But that is easy to say.. so next time I come up to DFW I will reach out to you.

Hope all the 'wrinkles' are ironed out and you are back on your way to good TCB!

Pumpkineater thank you love.
Having a pimp with all your clients number is just reckless! !! Just my opinion
ok, due to me having a job, I didn't have much time to set appointments and I needed someone to help me. Basically a secretary. Touring, posting, those were a few requirements I was asking of this person. I employed someone to do exactly that. When I recently got on my account, I had noticed the post weren't up to par. My requirements of him were clearly stated before I hired him, and he was not doing his job correctly. I addressed the situation and gave him another chance. When I recently lost my job, I had logged on and seen nothing had changed. So I told him I no longer will need a secretary. Due to him having my logins he decided to retaliate against me, and drag my name through the mud. This started on the night of May 19th and I regained full access of my account yesterday. His name is chefboy74 and chincho.
LOLz. You go girl. What a tool.
Apologies usually include taint photos ... Originally Posted by pyramider
pyramider, I must of missed that memo.... lol
xoxo...Kelly Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
It's not too late to append some.

His name is chefboy74 and chincho. Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
The plot thickens.
A lesson for all Providers to learn. It's a typical ECCIE Love Story gone wrong.

Girl had a pimp.
Pimp had access to account.
Pimp had access to Girl's phone & phone list of clients
Pimp became Ex Pimp and got grumpy
Pimp sent out Mass text message to all in the phone where everyone could see each other's numbers creating a mass outing of numbers where evil Fucktards could do evil
Pimp got called out
Pimp got banned
Girl better get her shit together to do damage control
Girl better get her shit together to do damage control Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I thought I just read an apology-confession issued to the masses.
Ok, am I reading this right? She is saying that the person who did this is Chincho, using two handles, one of which has been banned at this point?
Hey now..the dream is over...hey now..

Good luck to you honey...stay away from management or help..stick to doing good personal level business otherwise its just you dragging you through the mud. Just my .02
Ok, am I reading this right? She is saying that the person who did this is Chincho, using two handles, one of which has been banned at this point? Originally Posted by Bbbj Receiver
She's a liar
Chincho and chefboy are not the same people I have never seen this whore nor have I ever pimped her.