P411 help - prescreen request or appointment request?

• orlyo
  • 05-25-2015, 07:21 PM
Hey, had a question for those on P411. Do providers prefer that we send a prescreen request if we've never met you before, or request an appointment date/time?

I've been sending prescreen requests but it seems like I get few responses (not even a denial) despite having a few ok's and not being a douche. I always thought it was presumptuous of me to assume i would pass screening.

Then again perhaps I'm not taken seriously if i don't ask for a specific date and time?

Or is it just best to email or text directly with date / time requests and not request through P411? Thanks.
I'd put my money on them wanting the appointment request, one less step.
Hey, had a question for those on P411. Do providers prefer that we send a prescreen request if we've never met you before, or request an appointment date/time?

I've been sending prescreen requests but it seems like I get few responses (not even a denial) despite having a few ok's and not being a douche. I always thought it was presumptuous of me to assume i would pass screening.

Then again perhaps I'm not taken seriously if i don't ask for a specific date and time?

Or is it just best to email or text directly with date / time requests and not request through P411? Thanks. Originally Posted by orlyo
I'm a P411 guy, but I'm not familiar with this prescreen request to which you refer. What I've done is to send a PM, or whatever they call them in the P411 universe, and I request the appointment in that PM. (Yes, I know it says not to do that. Still, it's always worked for me.) The ladies are sensitive to having their time wasted. I think any way you approach them that's simple, direct, polite, respectful, and contains a specific request for so much time, starting when, on such-and-such date is generally what they're looking for.
Right or wrong, a lot of providers see the "prescreening request" as a waste of time. The feeling is that if you are serious about setting an appointment you'd send an appointment request or send an email or private message requesting an appointment.
I get both, and I don't see the prescreen as a waste of time. However, if a gentleman has requested a particular date/time, particularly if hey are traveling, then I now have a deadline to work against, which then makes it a bit of a priority

Your issue might also just be that you are new. If she has many requests from regulars and other seasoned gents, who are generally easier to screen, then it just might be a matter of that.
A prescreen request sort of ruffles my feathers. I know this means that I will more than likely have to spend time screening a gentleman who will probably not even book with me. Typically, it means that he will expect to see me the same day when he finally does contact me again and that is often not possible for my schedule.

However, if someone sends me an appointment request and puts a note in the comment section that their schedule may be a little iffy on that date - I am much more willing to be flexible and work with their schedule.

Or is it just best to email or text directly with date / time requests and not request through P411? Thanks. Originally Posted by orlyo
I am familiar with why you are mentioning this. I think you are missing that it is not you that is passing a prescreen, so dont feel slighted ! Often times, flighty clients use it to double and triple book girls to then, at their utter convenience, if at all, have a pick of an assortment rather than actually book a solid and true date. It is they who often feel "super screened" and sometimes, not entirely requiring courtesy or consideration to our time and income.

Long story short, I do my screening and appointments and utilize p411 as a screening tool for that overall process. From that point, I ask a p411 requesting gentlemen to proceed to simply request that arranged appt via the p411 system. The good guys flow with this, with ease. The utterly arrogant or insincere show their hand, quite fast in their replies.

I find that those having no intent of pulling through with an appt will hesitate to request via p411 and those thoughtful and sincere gents are happy to do so. I became weary of the no call / no shows via just the pre screening via p411 pm that I yanked the utilization of total cred out from under it to make it work for myself and those truly sincere clients.

I suggest using it as a part of your screening and securing that appt request when all is said and done so that the "ok" process goes smoothly for all to be credited accordingly.

Good luck & all the best !

xo Cali Sweets

Go direct to the lady and mention you are a p411 member when sending that request. She will then let you know what she may or may not need via p411 as it applies to her booking process.
You should get a lot more attention this way.
Good luck !
xo
I've never used the pre screen request. If I'm trying to meet a provider away from my home area I send a pm explaining the days I will be in their area. They can then check my profile out and I ask if they would like me to send an appointment request. They usually don't.

I've had providers completely ignore appointment requests as well as pms though.
I send pre screen through p411 when a provider has a add up to be touring on certain dates and i plan on seeing her .

Are if they are located somewhere else and i,am asking them to come where i,am at .

I send a PM at the same time as the pre screen to let them know my intentions.

If it truly is a (biz) I think all communications deserve a response it is just good biz to do so in my eye,s .

I for one have never missed a appointment are set out to waste anyones time. There is a disclaimer on p411 that says please respond to all request,s .

Ok now spread em . My request !
I prefer a request for appointment thru 411 instead of saying you are on 411,it is easier for me to then go check your profile.
But i am going to tell you a secret; if you are on 411 you have already a length ahead so the pre-screen request is overkill...
I get both, and I don't see the prescreen as a waste of time. However, if a gentleman has requested a particular date/time, particularly if hey are traveling, then I now have a deadline to work against, which then makes it a bit of a priority

Your issue might also just be that you are new. If she has many requests from regulars and other seasoned gents, who are generally easier to screen, then it just might be a matter of that. Originally Posted by Solitaire
^^^^All of this.
I don't mind pre-screening at all. Actually kind of encourage it if you want to see me but your schedule if often hectic however some guys should keep in mind that shit has an expiration date lol. Don't do the whole pre-screening thing and come back around like 18 months later acting like your previous pre-screening should still be good/fresh.
I don't mind pre screening. In fact I encourage it since I'm not always able to check references right away. Once the gent has been pre screened he doesn't have to wait for his references to clear when he wishes to set up a time to visit. I do keep notes on pre screened gents, so all I need to do is check my notes (and they are current) and we are good to go.
Either/or is fine with me. If you're ready to make the appt though, no need to pre-screen first. Just send the appt. request. Otherwise, as I said, either/or.
I used pre-screening effectively when I was getting established on both ECCIE and P411, and did actually book sessions with most of the ladies I reached out to this way. Now that I'm at 50+ Provider OKs, the need for pre-screening has been reduced to almost zero. But pre-screening helped and showed it's value when I needed it.