Just Another Shaving Question

I once let a girl shave my beard stubble. I was laying on the ground underneath a tree in the grass no shirt on wearing blue jeans. She came up to me and felt the stubble on my face and said she had a disposable razor and could shave it off for me. She was a cute blond wearing a white sleeveless top and shorts. Couldn't even dream of saying no to her. She went and got the razor and while she was shaving me part of the time she would straddle one leg or sometimes both. Othertimes she would move to one side and lean over very close so her chest would graze me or I would feel her breathe on my neck. All in all it was a hot experience for me but unfortunately took place in a too public place This is not something I would have thought to be all that exhilarating but happily found it to be quite intimate and exciting.

Just curious have you ever had an experience where you let someone else shave you? Would you let someone shave you? Not limited to shaving the face but perhaps legs or other more private areas?
I once let a provider cut my hair, trim beard and shave face where there was no beard. And then shave the boyz. The review was lost in a server crash on another board. She did a great job. She was a bit nervous to use my straight blade on the boyz. So used one of her throw away safety razors.
I love to shave men, I think its hot & erotic because its so intimate...face, privates , anywhere... get in the tub and sit on top of them and make everything smooth
Wow always wanted a women to manscape me. Takes alot of time and besides my hands shake so I try not to cut myself
Yeah, I've always wanted to be shaved by a woman. Offered to let one do it once but she was too nervous about cutting me. Then I remember the scene in the Color Purple and don't want to any more!
Yeah I see what ya mean. I think I would take chances with my shacky hands any day of the week vs having that happen.
It takes a very steady hand, an expert touch to shave the boyz . . . just sayin'
Wow always wanted a women to manscape me. Takes alot of time and besides my hands shake so I try not to cut myself Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Ya gotta be careful with the crown jewels!
http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...-1152/11829934

This was in addition to a massage, L1 and top view of some lovely puffies. She's pretty damn hot, you should give it a shot!
I love to shave men, I think its hot & erotic because its so intimate...face, privates , anywhere... get in the tub and sit on top of them and make everything smooth Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Think I am going to start growing some stubble for a shaving session LOL