Encounter: Carly Blake - Hot Time w Naturally Busty Mature Sweetheart of a Lady!

• AJ45
  • 06-25-2018, 12:48 AM
Date: June 23, 2018
Name: Carly Blake
Phone: -
Email Address: Mycarlyblake@gmail.com
URL / Website:
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: W Galleria area
Activities: DFK, LFK, DATY, BBBJ, HJ, 69, CIM/NQNS, MPCFS, Multi Bells,
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown Mid Back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great natural boobs. Not a hard body. Has a feminine figure tnat feels so good and natural. She has great slender legs that seem to go on forever. I believe Carly is 5-9. Beautiful smile, very giving and affectionate, infectious, fun-loving personality. Carly definitely epitomizes the definition of a pleaser in this realm. I would definitely say her pics are accurate, although they don’t reveal all that much.
Recommendation: Yes
What site did you find her on? I can't find any pics of her. I don't have full access yet.
Thanks for the review. I have been wondering about her, having seen her pics on Eros. How was her face?
  • 06-25-2018, 08:09 AM
Still waiting on my review to get approved so I can read ROS.
What are her rates?
  • AJ45
  • 06-25-2018, 09:34 AM
She looks just like the pic she sent me after screening. Not sure what is allowed on her in regards to gift discussion but right between 3 and 4
I saw Carley recently. She is beautiful. Talk and slender with the most luscious long legs you will ever see. She is down to earth and easy to be with. Our time together was amazing. She is incredibly passionate, giving, and responsive.
What site did you find her on? I can't find any pics of her. I don't have full access yet. Originally Posted by aintgettingyounger
You can find her on Eros.com

StrongArms aka Carley. Nice bump of a 3 yr old thread :-(