Encounter: the BellaTX 500: I'd first like to thank my sponsors!

Date: July 2, 2019
Name: BellaTX
User ID:: BellaTX of P411
Phone: 346-321-0705
Email Address: bellatxxx@gmail.com
URL / Website: P411 P225658
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase area
Activities: Lk, breast worship, 69, bbbj, mico, cfs, cg, rcg, k9, Russian, hj, mish, ff, probably forgot a few during the passionate mayhem!
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark, straight and beautiful.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Brunette Bombshell Gorgeous! If you saw Bella on the street your heart would skip a beat or two (as mine did), and if you then had the good fortune to find a way to talk to her by asking a random and dumb question, her big beautiful brown eyes will melt your heart as she gives you the answer...and if you're lucky enough to say something funny to get a smile out of her, just call the coroner because your toast, her big beautiful smile is that powerful! She's built like a brick (you know what) house, just enough meat on her frame to be what you want, to top it off, her DDs and ass are marvelous!
Recommendation: Yes
Great sir. She is delightfully delicious top to bottom , Bottom to top, front to back and back to front. Bella you were so naughty last time I feel am still rebuilding my energy. Oh Bella. Oh Bella
Great sir. She is delightfully delicious top to bottom , Bottom to top, front to back and back to front. Bella you were so naughty last time I feel am still rebuilding my energy. Oh Bella. Oh Bella Originally Posted by CuSoon

Thank you. I feel your pain, she's just one of those girls.
She is fantastic!