State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
You gotta be more careful than that. That ad doesn’t have any specific details, no phone number, no mention of the local town she is in. And never give a deposit for a meet.
You gotta be more careful than that. That ad doesn’t have any specific details, no phone number, no mention of the local town she is in. And never give a deposit for a meet. Originally Posted by bammer1515
And its listed as a cam site
Yeah I feel really dumb. I’m new to all this. Learned my lesson for sure.
No worries glad you gave out the info. It happens to everyone at first. Live and learn.
Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
Trap one thing to do is a Google search of one of her pics...

When you google search that pic she pops up all over the country...not a good sign...
Glad you are here and posting, lots of us here to help...
Hey trap it's a learning process. If everyone is honest we've all been scammed before
Don't give up
We have all been scammed at some point because we lose our ability to think logically and rationally as the blood flows south. The key is to not do it continually and learn from the mistakes and heed the advice of others. I wish I would have learned sooner, could have saved a bunch of $ but it is what it is.
Traplover69 , I am truly sorry you had a bad experience . Thank you so much for your vulnerability and sharing how you feel . This helps everyone especially the gentleman when making decisions on providers . I am truly sorry this happened and your are feeling this way .
Hold your head up high and sum it up to a learning experience . There are a lot of amazing providers out there and you happen to stumble across a bad apple which there is one of those in every line of work or profession . We can all make bad decisions when hormones or attraction comes in to play . I have kissed many frogs before finding a prince . Don't be so hard on yourself , have a wonderful day
Traplover69 , I am truly sorry you had a bad experience . Thank you so much for your vulnerability and sharing how you feel . This helps everyone especially the gentleman when making decisions on providers . I am truly sorry this happened and your are feeling this way .
Hold your head up high and sum it up to a learning experience . There are a lot of amazing providers out there and you happen to stumble across a bad apple which there is one of those in every line of work or profession . We can all make bad decisions when hormones or attraction comes in to play . I have kissed many frogs before finding a prince . Don't be so hard on yourself , have a wonderful day Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
+1 Nicely said MsLauren!
I would have took great care of you!
I’m sorry you got screwed!
So sorry that happened to you! There are many great providers in this area. Hoping that you don’t give up based off one bad situation, and allow yourself the opportunity to experience some of the good ones.

Hope your next date is absolutely amazing!
I'm hoping to get Jenn to come with me up here in September...will be fun!!!