Phone: 281-660-3585
Email Address: discreetlady624@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 35 and 183
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: She was a no show. We spoke on the phone and then texted several times to confirm the time and location. I was to call her when I arrived so she could let me in. But she never responded.
Session Length: -
Fee: 140hr
Hair Length and Color: ?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Don't know. Never saw her in person.
Recommendation: No
Not a review....
Not a review.... Originally Posted by Swordmaster69
It's not a review of her sexual prowess, but it is most certainly a review of my encounter with the lady. It's not like I just picked some random girl and said, "hey, I didn't have sex with her!" I did have an interaction and it didn't go the way it should have. If I buy a television, take it home, and it doesn't work, I can't review the picture quality, but telling the world it didn't work is a review.

You do realize that the actual sex is only a part of the experience you have with a provider, don't you? I spent money and time. I risked being caught by my spouse and the police. I spent the exceedingly rare chance I had to be with another woman not in the arms of another woman, but in a parking lot hoping the security guard didn't find me suspicious enough to make a report.

I find those considerations to be an important part of choosing a provider. You might not, and that's spiffy for you. But hey, thanks for sharing that opinion with us. Now I know not to put any stock in your reviews or opinions on the hobby, since you apparently can't see the forest for the trees.
It's a rule.....a ncns does not constitute a review.....been doing this much longer than you...mods will take care of it....
It's a rule.....a ncns does not constitute a review.....been doing this much longer than you...mods will take care of it.... Originally Posted by Swordmaster69
So they did. They referred to it as a review and said the intel was valuable to readers and that they appreciate the contribution. Which is pretty much my point.

If you're arguing semantics and trying to say that it's not a review that will get me premium access, then why bother? Did you think the mods wouldn't see it? Who cares? I didn't post it to get access. I posted it so other people will be aware of what happened.
It is suppose to go in coed.....you will learn young one.
  • ztonk
  • 06-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Loxly
  • 06-08-2014, 04:01 PM
For your own safety I would not email a pic to anyone. Especially if you're married or want to protect your secret life.

Play safe.