last secnd cacelation classy_assy_jazzy

This sad tale strarts as they often do with the best of intentions as they often do. Jazzy txts me at 2:30am saying she was up for some late nigt fun, only to have that cut short when her roommate came home 1/2 hr later (when I was almost to her apt) we txt and set up fro today at 4 pm i'd get a room and agreeded to 250 hr. at 3:15 she confirms and gets the hotel info, says I told you 200 hhr right I reply no you said 250 hr, she to sends back right! I did say that. I have to cancel.. litterlly 15 minutes after i check in, and she confirmed the apointment. She goes on about some tale of of getting a higher rate now ( 11 hours later) and rent is due today by 5 pm (even though it is a holiday)

Finally I end it with no used in attempting to get you to honour your word. her responce was lol ... I wsh I could control everything.

It seems she is friendly with, if not knighted by ffireman, hopefully he can talk her into being a bit better at her job.

Finallly Jazzy, if you do want to make things right, I'm open to options.
  • Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 03:21 PM
This sad tale strarts as they often do with the best of intentions as they often do. Jazzy txts me at 2:30am saying she was up for some late nigt fun, only to have that cut short when her roommate came home 1/2 hr later (when I was almost to her apt) we txt and set up fro today at 4 pm i'd get a room and agreeded to 250 hr. at 3:15 she confirms and gets the hotel info, says I told you 200 hhr right I reply no you said 250 hr, she to sends back right! I did say that. I have to cancel.. litterlly 15 minutes after i check in, and she confirmed the apointment. She goes on about some tale of of getting a higher rate now ( 11 hours later) and rent is due today by 5 pm (even though it is a holiday)

Finally I end it with no used in attempting to get you to honour your word. her responce was lol ... I wsh I could control everything.

It seems she is friendly with, if not knighted by ffireman, hopefully he can talk her into being a bit better at her job.

Finallly Jazzy, if you do want to make things right, I'm open to options. Originally Posted by Bob McV
HEY Shayla! Bob has an extra room too...maybe you guys can get together and form some kind of Hoogarlocity type site?

ToYz, tirelessly finding ways for Hoogars & Johns to coexist...

ON a serious note, Bob that's just 9 kinds of fucked up.

Finallly Jazzy, if you do want to make things right, I'm open to options. Originally Posted by Bob McV

REALLY? I wonder why my of review of her is not being attached to my handled? Some strange shit going on here. First my reviews are gone now one isn't being attached to both me and the provider.

Question for the MODS... is it in poor taste to discuss a hobbyist with a provider? Even if it's just to share that you don't like them?

I sure hope Jazzy gets things figured out! Listening to the "wrong" people can cause her a lot of issues. Especially if that person is telling her who to see and who NOT to see.
Screw that, i'm keeping my room, and ordering room service! anyone wat to join me I got champagne chilling!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153878&page=2

Supposedly she is out of the business, or was that only for the day???

Lol Toyz, I just let the room go, I was trying to do that because I had paid the almost 200 for it and then I was told since I had gotten hurt here my room where I am at would be free until I left, make sense.
Listening to the "wrong" people can cause her a lot of issues. Especially if that person is telling her who to see and who NOT to see. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think there's a word for that...
Im sorry she did that to you and shes gonna bomb in this business at the rate shes going as new as she is.. Everyone knows now not to do that AND when her WK finds another ATF or what have you shell be by her lonesome and then be begging for mercy when her rents due on christmas

• ztonk
  • 09-01-2014, 03:58 PM
I wonder why my of review of her is not being attached to my handled? Originally Posted by Still Looking
You removed "Review:" when you did your extra long review title, so the system didn't see it as a review. I just fixed it.

Question for the MODS... is it in poor taste to discuss a hobbyist with a provider? Even if it's just to share that you don't like them? Originally Posted by Still Looking
You're worried about doing something that would be considered in poor taste?

ztonk
AustinModStaff
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153878&page=2

Supposedly she is out of the business, or was that only for the day???

Lol Toyz, I just let the room go, I was trying to do that because I had paid the almost 200 for it and then I was told since I had gotten hurt here my room where I am at would be free until I left, make sense. Originally Posted by shayla84
I put her out for the day LMFAO!
You removed "Review:" when you did your extra long review title, so the system didn't see it as a review. I just fixed it.

RATS!

You're worried about doing something that would be considered in poor taste?

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
Well it was worth a try.

OK BOB needs "7" ladies to join him for an all night hide the pickle competition. Surely we have at least "7" ladies that will help Bob out?

Shayla heading to see Bob...

• Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Screw that, i'm keeping my room, and ordering room service! anyone wat to join me I got champagne chilling! Originally Posted by Bob McV
She gave me the room # Bob!

I've taken the liberty to order 10 large anchovy & squash pizzas for delivery...tip the driver well please!
Lol.......Your giving your self to much credit...... Im not believing anything til I see it, and well I am out of your weight range sooo
I put her out for the day LMFAO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Waste of good pussy. Sorry that happened to you.
Apparently that little tart got your brain all twisted. You post reads like it was written by the tip of your throbbing and thwarted meat dangle.

Pobrecito. Now I know you're really hurting. You didn't even spellcheck.
Bob,
didn't you see this before you contacted??

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153878

What good is this site if you don't review other posts?