Food, fellatio and cunnilingus

I've noticed that diet seems to influence a ladies flavor and bouquet .
For ladies that offer BBBJ and CIM, would you say that what a man eats influences his flavor and scent ?

In my case, I am now seeking ladies of Middle Eastern and Indian background that allow DATY , much like sampling wine from different regions, as I am curious about how the spices in those cuisines effect the taste of their coochies.

And, as with wine tasting , does one swallow or swish and spit ?
Swallow or spit, never swish....
  • anita
  • 04-28-2015, 08:52 PM
All I know is fruits make cum tastes sweet, and good . I spit, always... Although, when the cum is sweet the thoughts about swallowing cross my mind.
I'm sorry to say I do not like CIM mouth because most men do NOT have healthy habits or lifestyle. Fast food, stress, smoking, medications, ect can all affect the way it tastes. Most times it does NOT taste good.

Drinking pineapple juice daily can help improve the taste. BUT your daily healthy habits have huge impact on sexual health & taste.

xoxo Helena
  • 5T3V3
  • 04-28-2015, 11:18 PM
I ask this question once and the ladies said pineapple and strawberries ... tried both and pineapple juice won ... for 3 days before blast off seems to be the magic number to get the "your cum tastes so good comment" ... also it has been noted to me that if you diet it tastes bleachy and smells that way too. I have not tried both at the same time to see if pineapple can over come the bleachy - and I typically drink 64 onces over the course of the 3 days ... and I try and eat a 1/4 of a fresh pineapple as well ... anything to make the ladies happy and spend more time on Junior
I've always said that if you want to make a ton of money, invent a pill that makes semen taste like chocolate.
I've always said that if you want to make a ton of money, invent a pill that makes semen taste like chocolate. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Awesome!!!!
"All I know is fruits make cum tastes sweet, and good."

I tried the pineapple trick when I first heard of it, and it works.

"(M)ost men do NOT have healthy habits or lifestyle. Fast food, stress, smoking, medications, etc can all affect the way it tastes."

None of which apply to me. Drop me a line when you're craving a sweet treat ladies!!
The consensus so far seems to be that diet DOES effect flavor. For ladies that have entertained Indian or Middle- Eastern gents, have you noticed that the particular spices of those cuisines influenced the flavor of the man juices ? Someone on another board pointed out that Thai food has a similar flavor profile to Indian.
Now I need an explanation for my wife of why I'm drinking lot's of pineapple juice all of a sudden :-) I don't suppose Pina Coladas count.
Back in my younger days I dated a girl who could tell exactly what I ate and drank the day before. It was amazing
Now I need an explanation for my wife of why I'm drinking lot's of pineapple juice all of a sudden Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I'm sure that if you can find the time to hobby you can find the time to work in a Jamba Juice on the way home from work or even a fruit cocktail from the gas station when you fill up.

Your ATF will appreciate it.

~sweetness~
Diet absolutely affects taste.

A diet heavy on fruits and veggies leads to a treat that is lip smacking good. Heavy beer drinking seems to make a guy taste like pool water. I can certainly smell the cumin coming out of someone's pores but the actual flavor seems to be largely unaffected except for a tendency to veer more towards salty.
Carrots and pineapples for me.......watermelon today......

I think the biggest smell comes from onions
I've always said that if you want to make a ton of money, invent a pill that makes semen taste like chocolate. Originally Posted by mrhappysf