Ha, best idea EVER: Jello wrestling

Sooo I was thinking how to capitalize off some people's flair for the dramatic and I came up with this scenario:

People who go back and forth with each other on the board should meet offline in the real world, get naked and wrestle in a pool of Jello to prove who is just a keyboard commando and who can back up what they claim. Boys against boys. Girls against girls.

We can charge 5 bucks a person to watch and the proceeds can go to a hobby related charity of the winner's choice. No cameras at the event.

*note: any contestant found eating the jello(I'm talking to you sixx) or taking too much pleasure in holding their opponents naked jello covered body will be disqualified.*

I think everyone that posts here on a regular basis has at least one person here they'd like to kick the shit out of so this could be a fun alternative.
I would rather play full contact golf! Jello is too messy!
translation: wyldeman is a lil' bitch. J/K

Can it be naked golf and can we hit with the clubs?

I would rather play full contact golf! Jello is too messy! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
The jello wrestling sounds like a GREAT idea.... anything for charity.....

sixx
translation: wyldeman is a lil' bitch. J/K

Can it be naked golf and can we hit with the clubs? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
im sorry, but that was TFF it made me lol out loud!
I live to please.

im sorry, but that was TFF it made me lol out loud! Originally Posted by knotty man
WHat flavor of Jello?
Make it chocolate pudding and I'll strap on a spoon.

Oh, wait, no eating the arena? But think of the additional snack sales for charity if the audience can lick the contestants.
We can have naked caddies. I would not want to see most of these guys naked including myself.

Go ahead and call me a lil bitch for not wanting to touch another mans sweaty nasty hairy body with jello on it. If that makes me a lil bitch then I guess I am.
The ladies can be naked.........

What are some match ups that people would like to see?

sixx
Hmmm..yeah maybe we can allow audience members that are not participating to lick it off for a fee. Good idea. But I think it'll have to be jello because pudding needs a lot of milk to make it if I recall correctly so that'd take $$$ from the chairty, unless we raise the door fee to 10 bucks.

Make it chocolate pudding and I'll strap on a spoon.

Oh, wait, no eating the arena? Think of the additional snack sales for charity if the audience can lick the contestants.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Hmmm I dunno. Maybe some one should make a poll? I'm in favor of cherry myself.

WHat flavor of Jello? Originally Posted by Whispers
That's some pretty descriptive male imagery there for a heterosexual man...just sayin'.

We can have naked caddies. I would not want to see most of these guys naked including myself.

Go ahead and call me a lil bitch for not wanting to touch another mans sweaty nasty hairy body with jello on it. If that makes me a lil bitch then I guess I am. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Blue raspberry looks lovely on pale skin. Tastes pretty good, too.

Now WHY would I know that?
I don't do cherry..... flavor is too young.....

I'll consider Lime but refuse to wrestle anyone based on weight classes..... I think there should be a maximum of 400lbs allowed in the jello pool at any time....

FYI... We had Jello Wrestling at our December GC Party and it got extremely messy.....

It's sexy as hell on the right ladies..... but sticky and ruins clothes.....