Trump made a hole in one before Georgia rally!!!

• WTF
  • 03-26-2022, 06:42 PM
Enough of your homoerotic dreams...
Enough of your homoerotic dreams... Originally Posted by WTF
You’ve had many hole in ones Professor Poofter. Just not on a golf course!!!!

Trump cheats....at golf too. Many witnesses to that.
Trump cheats....at golf too. Many witnesses to that. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Like you in the stock market.
Little bambino has nothing interesting to post. Same old stuff over and over.
Little bambino has nothing interesting to post. Same old stuff over and over. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I’m bigger than you lil fella.
Another thing you know nothing about. Of course if you are one of those 350 lb lard tubs, you would be correct.

For once
Like you in the stock market. Originally Posted by bambino
By the way I made $ 140,000 the last two weeks trading NIO stock.
Trump cheats....at golf too. Many witnesses to that. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Name one.

### Salty
By the way I made $ 140,000 the last two weeks trading NIO stock. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... Go buy yerself a new boat. ...

### Salty
What are oligarchs yachts going for...2 cents on the ruble ?

All because of Trump's friend Mr. Putin.

Trump: "Putin is a genius."
Biden: "Putin needs to be removed from office."
Funny, I've never read that. I'm sure that you can come up with a citation that proves you're not lying. Someone reputable.
Then again, we had the news reporters say that Bill Clinton cheated at miniature golf with his daughter.

Pretty who I expected to cheat. The politician and the liberals who try to create their own reality.

Champion golfer John Daly defended President Trump on Tuesday over allegations the commander-in-chief is one of the most prolific cheaters when he plays a round of golf.

Daly golfed with Trump at the president’s New Jersey club on Monday and told TMZ Sports that he doesn’t believe claims that the president cheats.

“It's funny how these people say, 'Does he cheat?' Well, when he goes out and plays, if he hits a bad shot, he might hit a Mulligan, but he doesn't count it when we're playing the match,” Daly said.

Daly, who has won The Open Championship and the PGA Championship, said it was actually former President Bill Clinton who cheated on the golf course.

“It's just amazing that people call him a cheat in golf,” Daly said, referring to Trump. “You wanna call a cheat in golf? I'll tell ya, Bill Clinton, he took a Mulligan on putts, chips, when I played with him. I don't think Bill Clinton could've broken 100. At least the president, Mr. Trump, he can shoot 80. 78 to 84, probably.”
Was Putin invading Ukraine when Trump was in office?
You make no sense bud