URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Outcall Houston
Activities: Max : Kissing, BBBJ, MPCFS,
Hair Length and Color: Long black to waist
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Her showcase description is accurate. She has an average body build, short. 38H natural breast. Great smile with perfect teeth. Long black hair down to her waist.
Recommendation: Yes
Whew!! Hot review! Loved it. I was kind of hoping the other girl would be Dylan. I had a great birthday double with Max and Dylan back in the day. I've never seen either one again but would love to have another double with them.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-25-2018, 01:38 PM
kewl review sir..
kewl review sir.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Indeed
Hot as hell!
Thank you sir
I am totally glad to see you back, Max.... and totally ready to be your play toy! ����
EA/WT, you are a fucking freak but we all knew that.

Excellent write up..there was kind of some indecisiveness with approving this review...since it was someone else's point of view who is not a member.

No one else try this, it won't get an approval.
I didn’t expect approval or pa for it either way. But I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to share something different for me.
This is a very interesting review but I my question is where you the guy in the stories or the friend of max
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

This is kinda like a Penthouse Forum letter lol. Very unique. BTW, Huggy Bear wasn't a pimp.
I didn’t expect approval or pa for it either way. But I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to share something different for me. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It deserved one and I know you don't need it but it was a great read.

This is a very interesting review but I my question is where you the guy in the stories or the friend of max Originally Posted by bazzam21
Uhhh Yepper
Was the other breast unNatural ?
Was the other breast unNatural ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The friend’s breasts?

They were natural.