Stripper Party?

I've been seeing ads for a so called "Stripper Party" on CL and BP over the last month or so. Anyone else seen the ads, replied to them, or attended? I can't tell if they are a scam or a trap or legit.

Description from a CL ad before it was flagged:

tomorrow night friday 9:30pm we are having a private party. eyes wide shut style. so read between the lines. couples, single ladies and some sexy strippers. ladies who love to get passed around a room and more private situations as well. its 40 to enter no bs no games. byob. clean, safe, upscale, discreet environment. email me if u want to come. space is limited. if you are loud, crazy, or obnoxious this isnt the type of party for you. this is a party for the laid back gentleman who wants to enjoy himself and the company of beautiful women and perhaps blow a few loads. anyway lets have some fun with some naked girls tomorrow night.
Sounds like a swinger's club to me! Those can be a lot of fun! I would research it further though.
Pink Kitty Kat Entertainment is legit. I work with a couple of private parties. PM me for more information!
Sounds freaky and fun!
Sounds like a great way to meet people and possibly end up on the evening news.
Be sure to wear something that looks good on tv.
Sounds like a great way to meet people and possibly end up on the evening news. Originally Posted by TinMan
Bwahahahahah!
Be sure to wear something that looks good on tv. Originally Posted by pyramider
don't you mean, be sure to show off your taint on the evening news?
Either or ...