Areas other than Albany to tour?

I tour all over Upstate but I am not as familiar with this area. Other than the immediate Albany area, what towns are good to visit? I will tour anywhere within 3hrs (give or take) where there is enough interest. I'm looking to do a tour sometime in July.
Westchester and Rockland counties aren't very active here, but I've found them to be very active for the hobby. BestGFE.com used to be really active for those areas, but they had problems a few years ago and the site is now pretty dead for lower Hudson Valley. I think Randi works in that area sometimes (she's a member on eccie) and might be able to help you find some sites to advertise besides BP.
Fishkill, Newburgh! check out The Erotic Review for activity. Id love to see ya!!
and Justin is right. Nanuet/Spring Valley is hopping
Thank you for the info. For the time being, eccie is pretty much the only place I advertise so I need to draw enough eccie attention in order to make it worth a trip. I do plan on branching out and advertising on other sites in the near future
Ithaca is super awesome too!
Fishkill. I guarantee u will be VERY busy!
I'd say the Hudson Valley as well ... I've eyed Nanuet/Monticello/Fishkill/Newburgh for years but never went for it. Might change that soon. My mostly retired friend Cayden Vaughn toured Hudson Valley area kind of often.
Other than ECCIE there's BestGfe, Gfeclub merged with TNAboard but so NJ/NY/CT is over on TNAboard now and then there's TER NY ad board.
The discerning touring gal always schedules a tour of the Hobby Mansion....
It's like awesome... ask anyone....
I'd say the Hudson Valley as well ... I've eyed Nanuet/Monticello/Fishkill/Newburgh for years but never went for it. Might change that soon. My mostly retired friend Cayden Vaughn toured Hudson Valley area kind of often.
Other than ECCIE there's BestGfe, Gfeclub merged with TNAboard but so NJ/NY/CT is over on TNAboard now and then there's TER NY ad board. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Bestgfe is really active for Orange and Dutchess!!
Whosa whatsa (who and what)? lol
*i'm guessing those are counties somewhere*