I saw this on facebook and it pissed me off

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...11&pnref=story

Shocking video of police/prostitution sting
Yes, pisses me off in several ways.

"Everybody goes to jail" ... increasingly, that seems to be the unofficial motto of Police State America.

I'll bet the guy was responding to a real bargain he found on backpage!
People please never mention sex acts while handing cash to a lady. It's best to leave a white envelope in plane sight without mentioning it. And be careful, do your research. This kind of thing is really sad. Ruining a man's life for a victimless crime.

Oh wait, the man in this video is a victim.

So sad
That's why I stay off Facebook!!
That's why I stay off Facebook!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Did you watch the video? You don't have to be on facebook to see it. This is an important video to warn people of what not to do to stay out of jail.
It's a shame dollars are not spent more wisely by those we vote in office. Wonder what it cost to pay all those involved and all that technical equipment, just to bust some guys for paying for a blowjob? Smh. What's really ironic, is there are those who partake, yet participate in legal proceedings against others who do. Vicious cycles and appeasing the hypocritical masses. Smh.
  • jwood
  • 01-17-2015, 12:09 PM
If she takes the money out of your hand, you better get the hell out of there quick.
People please never mention sex acts while handing cash to a lady. It's best to leave a white envelope in plane sight without mentioning it. And be careful, do your research. This kind of thing is really sad. Ruining a man's life for a victimless crime.

Oh wait, the man in this video is a victim.

So sad Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Once again: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MENTION MONEY OR SEX ACTS TO BE ARRESTED IN A STING. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR SHOWING UP. THIS GOES FOR THE GUYS AND THE GALS.
Once again: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MENTION MONEY OR SEX ACTS TO BE ARRESTED IN A STING. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR SHOWING UP. THIS GOES FOR THE GUYS AND THE GALS. Originally Posted by Holly Love
Who's to say I'm not just fucking a man for free? This is a free country and sex is not illegal. If I show up and there is no mention of money, who's to say I expected to get paid?

And after he leaves, to my surprise, I find an envelope with money someone must have dropped.

But, I do agree that anyone can get arrested for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even if you are not doing anything illegal, you can be arrested.

Now being convicted is another matter all together. They have to prove you were doing something illegal and if they have it on tape, everything you say can and will be used...
Who's to say I'm not just fucking a man for free? This is a free country and sex is not illegal. If I show up and there is no mention of money, who's to say I expected to get paid?

And after he leaves, to my surprise, I find an envelope with money someone must have dropped.

But, I do agree that anyone can get arrested for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even if you are not doing anything illegal, you can be arrested.

Now being convicted is another matter all together. They have to prove you were doing something illegal and if they have it on tape, everything you say can and will be used... Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
I regret to say that I think Holly is correct. This is not a free country; it is a "soft" police state. Sex may not be illegal, but that doesn't matter.

Being convicted is a foregone conclusion, because the "justice" system is fully corrupt. Lying is Officer Porky's primary activity (with scarfing donuts and shooting domestic pets in a close race for second place). There's video evidence that you didn't mention sex and money in the same sentence? No problem; it'll disappear if it's inconvenient to the unholy cop / prosecutor alliance.

If the cops go to the trouble of setting up a motel-room trap and you show up, you're theirs, regardless of whatever you did or didn't actually do. That's just the way it is, here in the former "land of the free."
Did you watch the video? You don't have to be on facebook to see it. This is an important video to warn people of what not to do to stay out of jail. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
I don't have a facebook page and I can't see it unless I join. Just saying......
I don't have a facebook page and I can't see it unless I join. Just saying...... Originally Posted by gimme_that
That's strange because I was able to see it on a computer that doesn't have facebook logged in and it still came up.

I tested it on multiple devices where I'm not signed into facebook and it worked for me. Sorry you can't see it.
Once again: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MENTION MONEY OR SEX ACTS TO BE ARRESTED IN A STING. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR SHOWING UP. THIS GOES FOR THE GUYS AND THE GALS. Originally Posted by Holly Love
Holly is a wise woman, and she speaks the truth. Notice she didn't say convicted, just arrested. If you are smart, and get a good lawyer, and SHUT THE FUCK UP, you just maybe will be able to beat the charge in court.

But, if you show up in the middle of a police prostitution sting, you WILL be going downtown.

Even if you beat the rap, you'll still have some 'splainin' to do to the wife and boss. The three best tools you have to beat this are homework, sticking with well reviewed ladies, and situational awareness.

Now being convicted is another matter all together. They have to prove you were doing something illegal and if they have it on tape, everything you say can and will be used... Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly

Exactly, providers fuck me for free all the time. They are intrigued by my legendary 1.3" of dangling death. I have been careless about dropping envelopes for the past twelve years or so. Actually, the ladies to be paying me for the tainted adventure I provide.
Truth. And while we're on the topic, asking "are you a cop?" is utterly useless. Officer Porky is allowed to lie and commit illegal acts in the course of an "investigation", so yeah, if you show up you'll be arrested. If it gets to the point of him walking into your incall, you'll be arrested. Now, if you play your cards right (and have proper legal assistance), "arrested" doesn't have to mean "convicted", but it ALWAYS means "in for a world of hurt and hassle". So play safely and mindfully, loved ones!