thanks for the memories

Today is my birthday and I would like to thank all the awesome providers that I have seen on eccie and also to thank all the providers on eccie.You take time out of your life to give us men moments of pleasure.I have met some wonderful ladies that been good company and have made me laugh at times.Girls I respect you and will always treat you like the lady you are,keep up the good work.I hope to see some of you that I have not seen.HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Awww so sweet lupe, but happy fucking birthday to you. And speaking of fucking.... did you Don on your b day suit and have some birthday sex?

Many happy wishes
see that's what I like making me laugh and may I say your body looks fucking awesome,I do remember that sweet ass of yours.I will have to go back and get me "SOME OF THAT"soon,
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday baby now lets get naked lol oh i beat you to it ha.
Happy Birthday man!
see that's what I like making me laugh and may I say your body looks fucking awesome,I do remember that sweet ass of yours.I will have to go back and get me "SOME OF THAT"soon, Originally Posted by lupegarland
thank you!!! well aren't you sweet, hopefully not too sweet when we are "catching up"
thanks to everyone,SP I need to come by and check your oil with my stick
Happy Birthday Lupe!
  • Bosco
  • 12-17-2015, 05:05 AM
Happy Birthday!
Belated Happy birthday Lupe!
  • motor
  • 12-17-2015, 12:00 PM
Happy Birthday Lupe........Hope you get laid..lol
Happy birthday MY Lupe!!!! I always love seeing you!! You are soo sweet and most importantly I miss all of our crazy Salsa dancing!!! Hope you have a great day!!! thank you for the great memories as well!!!

Happy Birthday! Didn't you mean to say "Thanks for the mammaries"
the familydog that's cool,thanks everyone