James32 NCNS Dallas

Set 7pm appointment at 3:30 and sent address and everything. 6:30 he said he's running 10 min late, now nothing.
But what about cowboy78?
Not mad, shit happens. I just figured I should start reporting every time I have a real ncns.
Yeah, but what about cowboy78? Did you make it up to him?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1581486
Why are you reporting a no call no show in coed? And yeah, what about cowboy78?
But what about cowboy78? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I'm assuming "shit happens" could be her response to this as well.
Probably getting you back for ncns him or his buddy.

You need to get your ncns in order before you lose all your business and alienate all your potential clients. Just a friendly word of advice.
I was nice and let Cowboy78 know I was going to be in his area because I had some requests to be there. He could only see me "now" which I couldn't do or 8:45 the next morning. I said I could do that, I tried confirming through eccie and text and got no response until this morning at 8:21 (which yes I was sleeping and already back home because I had no idea if he wanted to come or not). I had no confirmation, he had no address. To me that doesn't qualify as a NcNs. I did text at 11am and apologized for missing him and he has since asked me twice already if he can see me next time which of course I will not do because of this. It doesn't matter what I say, I can't win. I would more or less like to think of that as a misunderstanding. The NcNs I just posted here (because it says ncns go here) is what I feel like qualifies as an actual no call, no show. Maybe I'm wrong though. Happy Holidays nonetheless.
  • L.A.
  • 12-16-2015, 07:50 PM
You should really just post this in the ladies area.....nothing good can come from this being posted here.

I guess it's a little late now..........
A few hours after a NCNS is posted about you, you post a NCNS about someone else. Interesting marketing strategy for that special guy that loves drama.
If this isn't the pot calling kettle black....The queen of NCNS gets stood up herself. Karma.
Set 7pm appointment at 3:30 and sent address and everything. 6:30 he said he's running 10 min late, now nothing. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
You go Girl !! Blast the fuck away, and when you run outta ammo, let me know and I'll help ya reload!!

I think the ladies should call the time wasters out, especially when they have a grudge about something else. It makes the Eccie Channel ratings go higher...
Most guys do not report NCNS providers, mainly due to provider and WK backlash or maybe it was a misunderstanding, and even then, most do it through hobbyist back channels, I bet the reverse is true as well. Also, since the mods will not attach NCNS sessions to a provider review history, that also is a detriment to writing them. IMO, when an appointment for a session is set, unless it is last minute, then if both parties do not confirm the appointment at the latest an hour before the scheduled time, it is NOT a NCNS, it is more of a TCB skill issue.

However, if you insist on doing one, many times, the best bet is to give it a day or two before posting it to not only allow the other person to get back to you (maybe had an emergency come up and was unable to get back to right away) but also it allows some time to think about what you are going to say as opposed to spur of the moment writings that may result in points or other bad things which may effect the future communications with others.
Set 7pm appointment at 3:30 and sent address and everything. 6:30 he said he's running 10 min late, now nothing. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
There you have it David, within 30 mins of the appt time he said he's going to be 10 mins late...

Blast away Baby, get back at us Fucktards!!... Just don't blame me if business goes South with this marketing strategy, but, I believe in Fair Play.