turning half a century today.

So its my 50th birthday today. Tell me any interesting hobby stories on how you celebrate your 50th or any birthday. True dark stories of the hobby.... Lol. Any ladies up to tucking me into bed at the nursing home? I have pudding.....

I'd tell you the story of my 50th, which involved a tropical location, my pineapple, his coconuts, and a canoe at sea, but alas, I have to be somewhere shortly.

Wishing you a fine and frisky day of celebration, darlin' lad, and a well-blown candle! (If you crave the taste of a plump and equally "life-experienced" lassie's sweet cake, I'm available with a spoon and a rockin' chair for birthday banging tomorrow night. )
Yay Happy Birthday ����������
Thanks. ! Fancy i want to do ren fest with ya! Grrr. Hug a chiwawa for me.
I'll tell you what didn't happen: the threesome with two of my favorite Indy girls who didn't know each other. Getting one hooker to do things timeley is hard. Two was impossible.

Happy birthday- hope you have fun.
Yep...you're well on the way to dying..,
Gee. Ty.
You can't take WU too seriously.
Happy Birthday buddy....hope you are doing well in hobby land...
Went to Cancun for my birthday celebration. Got up at noon and decided to drink the heart out of a fine Summer afternoon. My buddy matched me drink for drink and we got drunker than dancing pigs. I mean low down, dirty belly, knee walking drunk.We decided to top the celebration of by a visit to the local whorehouse

We walked in and the madam took a girl aside, and whispered in her ear.
We didn't figure out what the scoop was till we sobered up the next day.What was probably said was; These guys are drunk as skunks and older than dirt...bust out with the inflatable dolls The followindg minutes were a blur, but I remember staggering out, and bumping into my pal. He asked how it was and I told him...not worth a shit...bitch didn't move...She could have been dead for all I knew. He told me that wasn't so bad..." I think mine was a witch...Asked him why he thought that....He said " I bit her ear and she farted and flew out the window "
^^^ that right there has to be the funniest shit I've ever fucking read! Wow! Seems like a badass experience hahhahah
Ha ha. .. I am crying. Thats funny azz shite right there.
Play 50 holes of golf in a day, hobby the next day.
So its my 50th birthday today. Tell me any interesting hobby stories on how you celebrate your 50th or any birthday. True dark stories of the hobby.... Lol. Any ladies up to tucking me into bed at the nursing home? I have pudding..... Originally Posted by kinkyorca

Happy Birthday
50 is the new 30
Happy Birthday! Make it a special one sweetheart...