SA inquries

I have been dabbing in the SA universe. I have set up terms of service with a few service providers there. Has anyone have any negatives experiences or tips to share with their use of SB?
There is a lengthy discussion about SA in the Men's Lounge section, but you need premium access to see it. Write an encounter with someone you've seen recently and you'll get 6 weeks free.
Nice job all dreams. You'll have to share your experiences. If you PM me, I can share some of mine.
Alldreams, when you do a review, make sure it is of a provider and not a SB from SA. In the sugar world you're dealing with civvies, not providers. They probably wouldn't take kindly to you sharing their info on a review site.
I have to emphatically second what AreaOne just said. Review a professional provider and not a SB from SA. Absolutely, the girls on SA who talk to you are (for the most part, it seems) refreshingly honest and naive amateur civilian girls / women who intend to give their phone number only to you and not the world. They are not professional providers. Protect their real world information from public consumption.
The girls on the dating sites will require a little more patience also. Not all of them are cut out to fuck a stranger so it may require some weeding. One of the bad parts seeing these gals is losing clout in the hobby world. Many providers require references and before you know it you have lost touch and old references have ran out. Another thing I’d like to add about reviews. Make sure to be very in depth about the activities. My last two reviews were rejected for PA credit because” no activities took place”, kind of pisses me off.
I've had some good experience with arrangements in the past but have kind of given up on them at this point. It requires a lot of patience and most of the time it will get you nowhere. At least with providers you know what to expect and don't have to deal with a lot of bs from younger, immature women. There's been a large influx of women on those sites due to student debt and other things and most of them are expecting to just get paid to eat dinner with you or for you to buy them clothes.
some of their profiles just went down, I have a reason to believe SA is monitoring us here. At least I have most of their cellphones.. Thoughts?
Don't think they monitor Eccie. Think they do monitor the site though and possibly the DMs sent. I always try to get to texting before discussing price
some of their profiles just went down, I have a reason to believe SA is monitoring us here. At least I have most of their cellphones.. Thoughts? Originally Posted by alldreams
highly doubtful. you are finding out many that disappear were simply fakes.
Probably. So far 4 of the girls are ready to meet, they just can't host or have roommates. I will be the one booking a room.
Probably. So far 4 of the girls are ready to meet, they just can't host or have roommates. I will be the one booking a room. Originally Posted by alldreams
good luck. I'd probably meet them in public for coffee or a drink before booking a room.
Probably. So far 4 of the girls are ready to meet, they just can't host or have roommates. I will be the one booking a room. Originally Posted by alldreams
That's one of the disadvantages to playing in the sugar world. Most of the time you're going to have to supply the place. Overall though, it's still a less expensive alternative to providers.
That's one of the disadvantages to playing in the sugar world. Most of the time you're going to have to supply the place. Overall though, it's still a less expensive alternative to providers. Originally Posted by arealone
Not sure I agree with that but it's a totally different experience.
Not sure I agree with that but it's a totally different experience. Originally Posted by SinOrSwim
Way cheaper. These girls say 2-3 hr per meet is cool for what other wise would be 1 hr with a pro. I know it is a sexual encounter FWB and NSA is used in the interview. Keep in mind they are open to a price per meet but are wanna build to long term arrangement.

Just today I was asked 3 times if I could meet up. Very attractive girls. I am really confused. Lol