Pa Senate Debate

Wow. Hard to watch. Fetterman is an epic clusterfuck. He should’ve just refused like the bimbo running against Lake in Arizona, he’d have lost far fewer votes.
I hate to say it but he wont lose many votes if any. Pa is a state with heavy democratic sheep. they could run a dead roadkill snake and still win.
I can't stand Racist Fetterman and that was even hard to watch for me.

His corner should have thrown in the towel 10 minutes in

I have been saying for quite a while Racist Fetterman is brain damaged. Today all of PA saw he is a walking vegetable.

And just so we are all clear: that was Brain Damaged Racist Fetterman WITH weeks of prep and specialized computer assistance throughout. So what you just saw is the very, very best Brain Damaged Fetterman can do. Which is terrifying.

Another thing to remember is Brain Damaged Fetterman had his stroke before THE PRIMARY.

He and his wife covered it up and have continued to cover up the extent of it.

Pennsylvania voters — including Libtard voters — should be furious about this.
The people know:

WTAE-TV Pittsburgh

Who do you believe won the Pennsylvania U.S. Senate debate?

John Fetterman 17.2%
Mehmet Oz 82.8%

WPXI Pittsburgh

And another thing

Dr. Oz’s ability to keep a neutral expression while Brain Damaged Fetterman continually failed to express a single coherent thought is extremely impressive.
You know Brain Damaged Fetterman was a fucking train wreck when the libtards on MSNBC say this:

And he was not the only one.

Piers Morgan

That #PASenateDebate was painful to watch. I feel very sorry for John Fetterman that he suffered a stroke, but it is cruel of his team to expose him to such ridicule when he is clearly unfit to either take part in TV debates or be a fully-functional senator. He should withdraw.

Jonathon Turley

Dr. Marc Siegel just said that he has "deep concerns as a physician" over the damage from Fetterman's left-side stroke and how it has impacted "deeper comprehension" and executive functioning

CHRIS CUOMO:

"Voters, I think, saw things that will definitely change the state of this race." "Fetterman struggled ... I don't think his preparation was great."

Chris Cuomo to a Doctor: "Do you get better?"

Neurologist: "In the first 3-6 months [after a stroke] is where you see the most improvement...he's about 6 months out now...this is probably where he has improved to..."

Charlotte Alter of Time magazine

I spoke to Fetterman recently, and I expected him to be very bad tonight, but he was much much worse than I expected
During that debate, Ursula Perano was in a room of John Fetterman supporters in Erie, Pennsylvania, in case you wanted to know what that was like...

• Devo
  • 10-26-2022, 11:08 AM
The "Fracking" question was the key moment.

When the mods brought up his statement about being opposed to fracking, and Fetterman just stood there, mumbling and saying he supported it, multiple times.

Absolutely the most embarrassing moment I have seen in a debate, pathetic that they put someone that bad off up there.

Shows a bit about one party.
  • Devo
  • 10-26-2022, 11:11 AM
Didja notice something about his supporters?

"CRICKETS"............

I’ve got a soft spot for the disabled and spend lots of time and money to hopefully make a difference. As much as I disagree with Fetterman’s policies, I do wish him well and hope he’s able to recover.
I’ve got a soft spot for the disabled and spend lots of time and money to hopefully make a difference. As much as I disagree with Fetterman’s policies, I do wish him well and hope he’s able to recover. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I could never vote for fetterman because of his policies. As far as his disability, that shouldn't be a concern. I give him credit. He showed balls having the debate. He k ew what would happen and still went thru with it.
When you have a good portion of the left wing media saying that he performed bad and that voters would notice that's when you know it's bad.

I don't think a debate has ever hurt a candidate more than last night hurt Fetterman. Anyone undecided or on the fence who watched would be a fool not to switch to OZ after that debacle.
What u have to remember when talking about a stroke victim, just because his speech is impaired, that doesn't mean his thought process is at all. Like I said I can't stand his policy views but if he did get elected, mentally he would probably be fine , he just couldn't articulate to tue people as you or I can.
Fetterman was hitting on OZ about $15 federal minimum wage but it was Biden who put it in his bill to Democrat congress who stripped it out

Biden never threatened veto and signed the bill without it