Morning Joe take down of Republican Party

‘Morning Joe’ Host Scarborough Explodes on Lack of ‘Humanity’ in GOP: ‘I’m So Sick and Tired of This Bulls–‘ (Video)

The morning show host didn't hold back Friday while digging into the Republican Party's treatment of Paul Pelosi a week after his attack

A week out from the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul, “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough became uncharacteristically irate Friday while discussing the Republican Party’s overall response. He even warned viewers at one point to “cover the kids’ ears” so he could curse them out: “I’m so sick and tired of this bulls—!”

The explosive diatribe against the GOP began with Scarborough highlighting the party’s lack of empathy in their response to the attack. Many within the party haven’t responded it all, and of those who have, very few have outright denounced the attack, instead opting to mock Pelosi and spread conspiracy theories about his assailant.

“Here’s a guy who’s in great shape, but he’s 82 years old. He got brutally attacked, he got hit in the head, he had emergency surgery because of a fractured skull. And Republicans and the most powerful people in the world are making fun of this guy and spreading lies,” Scarborough said. “This is not ‘our politics are broken.’ Let’s stop saying, ‘Our politics are broken.’ The Republican Party is broken. The MAGA Right is broken. There is a sickness here.”

The morning show host then acknowledged Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell’s speaking out against the attack, “but not many others spoke out about it.” He also compared the response seen today to how Democrats responded to Louisiana’s Steve Scalise when he was shot in 2017.

‘Morning Joe': Scarborough Nails Republicans for Pelosi Attack Response: ‘What Is Wrong With Your Soul?’ (Video)
Also Read:
‘Morning Joe': Scarborough Nails Republicans for Pelosi Attack Response: ‘What Is Wrong With Your Soul?’ (Video)
“I’ve gotta say this – cover the kids’ ears – I’m so sick and tired of this bulls— about, ‘Oh but what about Steve Scalise?’ Nancy Pelosi was practically in tears after Steve Scalise was shot, and she said, ‘We’re all one family.’ There is no humanity in the Republican Party. No humanity at all, and this has proven it,” Scarborough said. “Where are these people? They’re mocking Paul Pelosi!

“By the way,” he continued, “the same people who in primetime mocked police officers who wept about Jan. 6 – they wanna support the blue, unless the blue is trying to save American democracy against their most freakish supporters. They wanna support law enforcement – unless it’s the FBI, who’s investigating corruption at the the highest level in the Republican Party. It’s select enforcement. They only support Madisonian Democracy if their side wins. They only support law enforcement if their side gets a free pass. It is a sickness in the Republican Party. It is not a sickness in American politics.

Shocking, a host on far left MSNBC criticizes conservatives. Shocking I know.

Where was Morning Joe on this story:

1. NC Republican candidate Pat Harrigan's CHILDREN ALMOST KILLED after gunman opens fire at North Carolina home – This after Dem rival Jeff Jackson FILMED CAMPAIGN AD outside his property..

Or this one

2. Republican New Hampshire Senate candidate Don Bolduc dodged a punch from a would-be assailant before stepping onstage to debate Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) on Wednesday, according to reports.

Bolduc, 60, a retired Army brigadier general, was apparently unharmed, and the individual who attempted to assault the Senate candidate was arrested

Shocking, a host on far left MSNBC criticizes conservatives. Shocking I know.

Where was Morning Joe on this story:

1. NC Republican candidate Pat Harrigan's CHILDREN ALMOST KILLED after gunman opens fire at North Carolina home – This after Dem rival Jeff Jackson FILMED CAMPAIGN AD outside his property..

Or this one

2. Republican New Hampshire Senate candidate Don Bolduc dodged a punch from a would-be assailant before stepping onstage to debate Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) on Wednesday, according to reports.

Bolduc, 60, a retired Army brigadier general, was apparently unharmed, and the individual who attempted to assault the Senate candidate was arrested

Originally Posted by berryberry
How about staying on topic. This post is about the Republicans response to the Paul Pelosi attack. Not only was there little to no Republicans condemning the attack, you had asshole tRump and other Republicans pushing conspiracy theories. It's sickening and it throughout the Maga-maggot world.

Hosts Mika Brzezinski and Scarborough went on to discuss which Republican leaders could stop the misinformation and violent rhetoric and how former President Donald Trump played a role in bringing the Republican Party to where it is today.

“I think the sickness is so deep among the extreme MAGA base that if someone criticizes violence the way they should, I think they would be seen as sellouts,” Scarborough said.

“The fascism that started rising in 2015 when Donald Trump started praising violence, when he started telling people of color that were in Congress to go back to where you came from, when he started praising Congressmen who beat up reporters for simply asking a question about healthcare reform, when he said there were good people on both sides in Charlottesville,” Scarborough said.
How about staying on topic. Originally Posted by rmg_35
I was 100% on topic. I pointed out how shocking it was that a host on far left MSNBC criticizes conservatives. Shocking I know.

And I also pointed out the hypocrisy by mentioning 2 more recent stories just as bad or worse of violence against actual conservative candidates and crickets from you and the left wing media

But speaking of Pelosi:

Paul Pelosi when he called police, said it was about his "friend" David. Pelosi opened the door for cops, did not flee or declare any emergency, walked back to the attacker in the house, and only then was attacked.

So the story now is that a far left BLM loving hippie nudist entered Pelosi's home, cops were called to his house, Paul answered the door and wasn't in distress, walked back to the nudist who said "everything is good" who then beat him with a hammer, and that this is the fault of Republicans. LOL. Please

https://twitter.com/i/status/1588533925848104960
Maybe start your own thread about violence to con -servatives then, instead of derailing this one?

I've seen sickening memes about Pelosi being hammered sic aka drunk.etc..truly shitty people who think a potential life threatening attack was funny, or they tried to say there was some knowledge and improprieties between the two ppl; I don't recall any "Hahas" about Ivanna in the media. Humor at ppl expense of being assaulted or harmed is just bad juju, and is shitty.
  • Devo
  • 11-05-2022, 02:01 PM
His wife is one of the most hateful people in this world.

I have no sympathy when Karma comes back to haunt you.

The Dems have been crying hatred for so long, its beginning to inspire even their supporters to attack them.

I am not surprised either.
I was 100% on topic. I pointed out how shocking it was that a host on far left MSNBC criticizes conservatives. Shocking I know.

And I also pointed out the hypocrisy by mentioning 2 more recent stories just as bad or worse of violence against actual conservative candidates and crickets from you and the left wing media

But speaking of Pelosi:

Paul Pelosi when he called police, said it was about his "friend" David. Pelosi opened the door for cops, did not flee or declare any emergency, walked back to the attacker in the house, and only then was attacked.

So the story now is that a far left BLM loving hippie nudist entered Pelosi's home, cops were called to his house, Paul answered the door and wasn't in distress, walked back to the nudist who said "everything is good" who then beat him with a hammer, and that this is the fault of Republicans. LOL. Please

https://twitter.com/i/status/1588533925848104960 Originally Posted by berryberry
First you weren't on topic. This thread has nothing to do with your "2 recent stories" The thread is about Republicans mostly staying quiet about this attack and then spouting conspiracy theories which you are still doing. Your making lots of assumptions about what happened that your Twitter post doesn't support. There is nothing in the police report about him walking back to the suspect.

So once again, more lies and misinformation. This is exactly what Scarborough is saying in his post. Maga-maggots, tRump, other Republicans don't condemn the attack, they keep posting sickening conspiracy theories and try to deflect that there hate-filled rhetoric is bringing in this nonsense. But then what else can you expect from election deniers, tRump worshipers, and a soulless Republican party. Just like January 6th, afraid to speak up against a treasonist traitor that tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power from a fair elections.
His wife is one of the most hateful people in this world.

I have no sympathy when Karma comes back to haunt you.

The Dems have been crying hatred for so long, its beginning to inspire even their supporters to attack them.

I am not surprised either. Originally Posted by Devo
You are really confused. Nancy is only hated by the maga tRump loving maggots because she calls him out on his bullshit. And what does it say about you that you have no sympathy for a violent attack on an 80 year old man. Even though it's not part of this post that berry wrote about 2 incidents against Republicans. The people responsible need to be brought to swift and severe punishment for their actions.

Speaking of karma, it's coming tRump way very soon after the election.
Maybe start your own thread about violence to con -servatives then, instead of derailing this one?

I've seen sickening memes about Pelosi being hammered sic aka drunk.etc..truly shitty people who think a potential life threatening attack was funny, or they tried to say there was some knowledge and improprieties between the two ppl; I don't recall any "Hahas" about Ivanna in the media. Humor at ppl expense of being assaulted or harmed is just bad juju, and is shitty. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Not derailing anything. Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the MSNBC hosts in the original post

As to the memes, cry me a river. None of you complained about all of the sickening meme's the left posted about President Trump and his family.

Besides a good meme like those below is both based in fact and is humorous. What one person finds not in good taste, others find humorous. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

First you weren't on topic. This thread has nothing to do with your "2 recent stories" The thread is about Republicans mostly staying quiet about this attack and then spouting conspiracy theories which you are still doing. Your making lots of assumptions about what happened that your Twitter post doesn't support. There is nothing in the police report about him walking back to the suspect. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the MSNBC hosts in the original post is most certainly on topic. All 3 incidents occurred in the same week. Not only did Democrats stay quiet about the 2 attacks on conservative politicians, the mainstream media buried the stores. That is blatant hypocrisy.

And I posted facts :

In a Today Show segment that aired Friday morning, NBC News anchor Miguel Almaguer reported that Pelosi reacted in an unusual way to the arrival of police officers after calling 911 because a deranged, underwear-clad man had broken into his house and was searching for his wife, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

“The front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. He did not declare an emergency or try to leave his home, instead began walking several feet back towards the assailant and away from police,” Almaguer reported, citing “sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence.”

It remains unclear whether Pelosi was injured or whether his mental state was impaired at the time he answered the door, NBC stipulated.

Court documents obtained by NBC reveal that when police asked the assailant, David DePape, what was happening, he “calmly greeted them” and said “everything’s good.” DePape and Pelosi then began wrestling for control of a hammer, which DePape eventually used to strike Pelosi in the head, fracturing his skull.
Gentlemen let’s keep on the threads subject