Please tell providers who don't see minorities to put it in their fucking profiles and be upfront about it in booking so peole don't waste all damn day setting up a fucking useless appointment!

Why don't they make things easy and put it in their damn profiles? Oh yeah because they don't want to look like a fucking racist. And these just happen to be the providers that act like they are the shit all time best thing in the fucking world too, when they can't and won't see all types of people smh.
hey I hear you
I see all sweetie sry you had to go threw that
I could name drop but I'm going to be a nice guy smh.
I'm sorry you went thru that too. We're not all like that. Dick up, hon. Live to fuck another day.
F' em I'm available and I love em all.. I'll make u feel better
Amen bro
Sorry doll.. Plenty of great ladies around who see all races
Awww, so sorry you had to go through that. I agree they should be upfront about it if they choose to discriminate. That showed a total lack of class to set an appointment with you and then turn you away based on race.

There are plenty of providers, myself included, who are color blind.

Keep your head up!

xoxo,
KL
Thanks yall!
I don't discriminate!! All love over here!
Who are the ones that have this approach - Share with everyone so that the time is not wasted
Maybe the government should just regulate it.

SMDH
Yeah it sucks in my 1st contact with a provider i mention it whether its in the profile or not.
  • NYr
  • 08-30-2015, 12:16 PM
Moved to correct forum