Did a strange gangbang this weekend... i feel silly?

• !VI!
  • 09-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Ok so this weekend was fun, there was an anime convention and a "dim light party"

so fun fun fun, and people start getting naked, so now it's my kind of party.... me being the cocky ass that i am i challenged everyone at the party to fuck me ...

i learned there is a limit... and mine is a nerdy orgy... both the guys and girls (8 ish people) it was juust exhausting and after my 5 org i was done...

has anyone else ever taken part in a surprise sex party? did you have fun? what are your limits in terms of extreme sex moments
never did the orgy thing it isnt my scene but have always like the idea of the gloryhole watching a girl service guys over and over then me as the finally

...has anyone else ever taken part in a surprise sex party? did you have fun? Originally Posted by !VI!
Yeah, yes...and no.
Never been to a surprise sex party, except in college where a couple of chciks were in a back bedroom taking on all comers(likely chemically motivated). It depends on the orgy/sex party. I've been to three Orgies via Adultfriendfinder. Two were well organized. There multiple rooms, showers, plenty of towels,refreshments, party enhancers*, etc. I stayed for 6 out of the 7 hours those parties were scheduled for. There was time to recharge, shower, and go again so exhaustion wasn't an issue. I could have gone all night.

The bad orgy I went to was a single hotel room with two beds. It was poorly planned and I was ready to go after one pop. The room was overcrowded and the male to female ratio was about 3 to 1. The attendees weren't the highest caliber and it's extremely frustrating watching idiots that don't know how to fuck do their thing.

TL;DR: I have no limits with the right people and proper planning. I get tired and have very low limits at poorly planned Sausage festivals with nowhere to cleanup and recharge.
sounds like you had a hella of a night!!!
  • !VI!
  • 09-03-2015, 06:49 AM
sounds like you had a hella of a night!!! Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
it was fun, just exhausting... probably gonna do it again this weekend
it was fun, just exhausting... probably gonna do it again this weekend Originally Posted by !VI!
Damn, girl! You do enjoy life, don't you!
Hire a photographer?
Without video, it never happened ... make sure the cameraman gets in tight for the taint shots.
Damn! I'm jealous sounds like so much fun! I think my limit would be 10 ( without wine) .

Your gonna hit it again this weekend? Holy shit girl .. Go to sleep and soak in hot baths .. I bet your sore as hell!!
Duck I need to hang with you um seriously a sex party I would be in heaven. I have a problem when it comes to sex lol. A true addict that I am I wouldnt stop until I got sore.
Duck I need to hang with you um seriously a sex party I would be in heaven. I have a problem when it comes to sex lol. A true addict that I am I wouldnt stop until I got sore. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
SexyPlatinum and !VI! together would definitely be a very fun party.
i have never been so lucky as to end up in a gangbang situation. Where was this again? i might have to drop by and act naive and unsuspecting
I've been to orgies, gangbangs, swinger clubs etc. It's fun with the right people. Wish I was at your party. You'll need to PM me next time.