Just FYI I heard a rumor P411 is a potential target to get hacked

After the Ashley Madison hack I've heard sites like P411 are targeted. It just shows you nothing is safe and you should never compromise your personal info on sites that could ruin your life both professionally and personally.

This is simply a rumor I heard and I have no idea if it's valid but it does have serious potential.
I hope not, but like I said with Ashley Madison, if you put your personal info on a website, especially a hobby related site, and it gets hacked, seeing that you are responsible for your own actions, you deserve what you get if you are that stupid. Unlike AM, the girls on p411 are 100% real people, not bots to bait you into paying and think you are conversing with a real person.
We can only hope that they are honest about destroying all information after verification
You "heard" huh? Rofl
well that really sucks. That's why I have my own screening process and it sure isn't through p411 or eccie. I'm very skitsy about this websites that's why I don't share personal information through the internet..
So, not a single credible source. Just hearsay. And, who cares? There is no personal information on the site. I would think they have always been a target. I would hate for the site to be disrupted and go through the possible hassle of getting accounts reset on there with new passwords, maybe new email account, etc, but that is about all the impact it would have.

P411 is nothing like AM. And, as is typical for someone who outs people, David/Bigdog could care less and thinks your lives deserve to be ruined if something should happen. Watch out ladies, don't let David know where you live, your number, email or anything else. He might get hacked and of course, you would only be getting what you deserve for putting information out there.
The independent world is a whole new world to me up until a couple months ago verification was showing up and usually ringing the buzzer
P411 is nothing like AM. And, as is typical for someone who outs people, David/Bigdog could care less and thinks your lives deserve to be ruined if something should happen. Watch out ladies, don't let David know where you live, your number, email or anything else. He might get hacked and of course, you would only be getting what you deserve for putting information out there. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Who outed anyone? Please do tell, and you have proof of this right? like maybe a notification from a third party? NM, I forgot, we have to take your word as factual gold.

Did it ever occur to you that people talk a lot of shit on the internet and when one takes them seriously, mainly since he had been cyberstalking a person for years, then says something that made the person he supposedly outed, and he wanted to still partake in the site, making him go through the trouble of not being able to post for a bit, change his nick name, but unfortunately, hold much more of a grudge than before? I mean, what kind of idiot would out someone and put it on the internet that he did so? Unless, he wanted to appear that he did. Just throwing a thought there.

Anyway, I hope that rumor of the p411 hacking is just that, a rumor.
Who outed anyone? Please do tell, and you have prove of this right? like maybe a notification from a third party? Did it ever occur to you that people talk a lot of shit and when one takes them seriously, mainly since he had been cyberstalking a person for years, then says something that made the person he supposedly outed, and he wanted to still partake in the site, making him go through the trouble of not being able to post for a bit, change his nick name, but unfortunately, hold much more of a grudge than before? I mean, what kind of idiot would out someone and put it on the internet that he did so? Unless, he wanted to appear that he did. Just a thought there.

Anyway, I hope that rumor of the p411 hacking is just that, a rumor. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Yes Bigdog, you know I have proof in your own post here on the site. Too bad the ladies cannot see it but hay, no problem posting a link for the PA guys to read. And you, in your own words, you are that much of an idiot.

Of far more concern are your repeated statements that people deserve to have their lives ruined if they get outted. They get what they deserve? Why, because they did not think things through? Because they trusted others to keep their information safe? Dumb, even stupid, perhaps. But deserve it? Even you don't deserve to be outted. Even as easy as that would be to do. But lucky for you, most people here have far more integrity than you.
It shows proof of what I am talking about, the posting of it and of you buying it hook, line and sinker. Anything else?

Out away old man, I have nothing to hide, no family in town and my friends know what I do. But if you are going to do it, don't post about it so I do not change my handle.
It shows proof of what I am talking about, not what actually happened. Anything else? Originally Posted by davidfree986
So now your claiming you lied yet again? Sorry, but it won't fly. You got banned for trying to out another member and were stupid enough to post it in a fit of anger. Otherwise, you would not have been banned.

Back on topic, P411 should be about as safe as you can get. Baseless rumors aside.
So now your claiming you lied yet again? Sorry, but it won't fly. You got banned for trying to out another member and were stupid enough to post it in a fit of anger. Otherwise, you would not have been banned.

Back on topic, P411 should be about as safe as you can get. Baseless rumors aside. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Nah, it was posted to get you to do what you did, and it worked, no proof it was physically done, hence what I was talking about in and read post #8, bitter old man!
Nah, it was posted to get you to do what you did, and it worked, hence what I was talking about in post #8 bitter old man! Originally Posted by davidfree986
So wait a minute. You lied or you did not? Which is it?
LOL..simmmer on it old man!
Moved to co-ed and you two need to stick on topic..

The rumor mill....just goes on and on.