newbie screening question

Basically for us rookies what info do you providers need for screening? 1 scenario is you do know the provider is newbie friends and the being you do not know if the provider is newbie friendly or not as its not in their ad or profile?
I just ask because Im sure theres a proper way that providers would probably prefer and if you simply ask them what info they need I can imagine most will ignore you for not including any info and they see that as a waste of time.

1 other question I have is for outcalls as well. Will most providers do outcalls to hotel rooms and is that fee included in their price? Or do we need to cover the room? Im sure this would vary quite a bit and would need to be settled before hand but still.
1. Do a search for "newbie friendly" in the search function. Learn how to use the search function. You can also PM a newbie friendly provider and ask what info she needs.

2. Read, read, read.

3. For outcalls, you provide the location.....therefore you pay for it.

P.S. My crystal ball sees a PM in your future from Sherry of DFW.
Get P411. Its great for newbies as it handles a lot of the screening for providers. Not the end all be all but really helps
Preferred 411 is the best start if you don't want your RL info floating around with the first few providers that you see. It costs a little bit of cash but will open the door for you.

Many of the newbie friendly providers will ask you for the same information that p411 does, so either way you'll just have to take the plunge and get screened.

I'm not 100% sure why you would want an outcall provider unless you were already in a hotel room or you live alone and it's ok for a provider to come to your home. There are plenty of top notch ladies with beautifully maintained incalls for you to visit.

Hope this helps!

P.S. My crystal ball sees a PM in your future from Sherry of DFW. Originally Posted by Invisible1
BWA HAHAHA

Now that's fuckin funny right there invisible
BWA HAHAHA

Now that's fuckin funny right there invisible Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
+1

On a less comical note, I'd been posting for about four years when she finally noticed me....
Get P411. Its great for newbies as it handles a lot of the screening for providers. Not the end all be all but really helps Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

Yes, getting a P411 account would be very helpful in the screening process. Remember tho, if you wish to be deceptive and two different people, for instance, so you can be an ass on Eccie and a great guy on P411, separate the two handles so that the providers cannot connect them.

But just like the guy I quoted above does, the bad thing about that is you cannot review if you contact a provider via P411 only. Or it will be fairly obvious what that the two handles are that same person, unless it is ok to let her connect them, which is the right thing to do as it shows you have nothing to hide.
Yes, getting a P411 account would be very helpful in the screening process. Remember tho, if you wish to be deceptive and two different people, for instance, so you can be an ass on Eccie and a great guy on P411, separate the two handles so that the providers cannot connect them. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Trust him ^^^^ he knows.