How many would enjoy a session like this one......(Go ahead, take a look...you know you want too)

11/24/15
My Private incall
Him: young 30's / white
My gift: $.60
Length: 45min

You have that attraction with someone that every time you see them it gets more intense. I wanted to do something a little different today. Which when this gentleman comes to see me, he never knows what to expect.

With confirmation that he was on his way to my private incall, I sent him a text saying there is a note on my front door and to follow the instructions.

I had a blindfold in an envelope and I wrote on the front "Put me on! - look inside". He knocks on my door when he arrives and I open with him blindfold. I take his hand and guide him inside. Telling him not to say a word. Let me take care of you and just trust me.

I start to slowly take off each piece of clothing one by one and laid them neatly on my couch. After he was completely naked with only his socks still on, I grabbed his hands and guide him to my bedroom. Leaving him at the foot of my bed, I told him to stay there so I could take off all my pillows and pull down my covers. Then I had him lay down on my bed face up. Taking the right hand and placing over his head for my restraints. Then walking around my bed to his feet and taking off his socks one at a time. Then over to the left hand and put that one in restraints. While laying on my bed blindfold and tied up. I walked into the kitchen to grab a piece of ice.

I'm back in my bedroom, as I sat the bowl with ice down on my bed side table. I go to straddle him leaning down to lightly kiss him. Just a slight tease kiss. Then lightly kissing his chest down to his thighs with a little nibble on the boys. I saw that he was leaking precum and I went to lick it off him. Then taking my hair and lightly run over his body like a feather.

I then get off the bed and go down to his feet. grabbing a hold of his foot and lightly sucking his big toe, again just slightly for teasing only at this point. I then went to grab the ice I had gotten earlier. stuck it half way in my mouth. Starting from the bottom of his leg going up to his thigh, around the boys and slightly up the shaft of jr. Then along his navel up to his nipples. Just so ever light and slow. Hearing him moan in pleasure and excitement. Not ever knowing what is coming next. I then took the ice out of my mouth but holding in the cold water from it and taking jr in all the way, feeling my wet cold mouth.

I then got off the bed and told him I was going to heat things up just a tad. I had a candle stick laying on my bed side table and I lite it. Having it over his chest waiting for wax to drip. I just allowed one small drip, to get his reaction and then moved on. I went to kiss the area around where the wax was left on his chest. Then I moved down while straddling him in reverse, I took ahold of his foot and kissed along the inner side then sucking his big toe. Oh...at that time, I could tell he was getting very excited and a bit vocal to say the least. Switching from one foot to the other then off to give some attention to jr.

I then grabbed a hat and placed it on. Straddling him in reverse cowgirl going slow at first. Then just before the pop, riding him faster and harder until he came which was not long at all.
Very nice Cyndi...
Nice fantasy there .......
Nice fantasy there ....... Originally Posted by MOTOXMAN
REALITY!

Thx BigTX

He also mentioned that even though he enjoys my bj's.....my tj (toe job's) are just as good if not better.
There is something about sucking on a man or woman's toes that is so erotic that gets one going.
Well done Purrrrrr i would have been begging for the bj the whole time
The element of suspense is almost always erotic.
  • cr76
  • 11-24-2015, 03:06 PM
You had me at blindfold
14 Originally Posted by boardman
What is your scale rating Mr. Kitty?
The element of suspense is almost always erotic. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Definitely.

You had me at blindfold Originally Posted by cr76
Oh...it only got better after the blindfold, cr
Well done Purrrrrr i would have been begging for the bj the whole time Originally Posted by silverstate53
That's something that you just can't pass up with me silver.
Why did he have to be in his young thirties?
Muah.... "Sadsack"
That was nicely done L2P...nicely done indeed.

You lost me at the fee code.

My gift: $.60
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr