New hobby home is Houston

This is going to be my new hobby home, and I'm kinda nervous because Houston area is so big... Any advice ??? To make this move or adjustment easier ?
Make sure your phone is fully charged before you head out so you can be sure your GPS has juice for the night. You don't want to get lost. Be careful, like any other city there are risk in this trade. Screen properly.

That's all I got.
Set ur GPS to shortest time, not shortest route, that way you can avoid a bit of traffic
  • cr76
  • 11-27-2015, 09:25 PM
Stay Safe, have fun.
ditto with above and be sure and check out the Galleria Mall!
My biggest issue I still have is not planning for the 5 o"Clock rush. It never fails and it puts me at least a half hour late. Other than that, if you just learn the major highways and that some highways are EZ tag ONLY it's easy. I had to learn that the hard way. As far as the hobby I goes, I would think that the procedures are the same everywhere. Don't get in a rush, trust your gut, and do your homework. Because unfortunately, people suck and can't be trusted. You should read the 'I'm Tired' thread... lol Which pretty much covers most the info your looking for. Welcome to Houston!

*Just my opinion, but I feel that Memorial City Mall is so much better than the Galleria. Galleria is nice of course, but it's over priced and over rated. Not to mention the display of lights Memorial City has.
try Dallas... its a lot easier to earn a living, our economy isn't dependent on the gas/oil industry.....
ah yes Memorial City Mall is nice too.....

also check out the museums in town....lots of cool stuff in Houston!
Welcome to houston..
Welcome to the H! Traffic sucks, but it's ok otherwise
Enjoy your stay, I'm sure you'll fit right in
nqns
This is going to be my new hobby home, and I'm kinda nervous because Houston area is so big... Any advice ??? To make this move or adjustment easier ? Originally Posted by SeductivelyYours
Yeah.... post up some naked pics.... Let's see what ya got....