Veteran Discount...thoughts?

I was thinking of doing a veteran discount only if a client can prove it. I'm not sure if I should do this or not because I already provide specials.
  • mr666
  • 11-28-2015, 12:12 AM
Your pussy, your rules.
Your pussy, your rules. Originally Posted by mr666
haha but true
A grenade went off in my helmet in Nam.

I can prove it, just read my posts on here.

With all the stolen valor dweebs running around now
it would be hard to trust anyone.
Thank you bojulay, that's very helpful.
Here should be WTF momentarily about "exposing personal information red flare warnings" for the other doods, any sec....

So let's ask, how are they going to "prove" it...?

Most of these guys being (reasonably) spooked by Potty Mouth Outing Real world information whores.....
Wonder how many will flash an old military ID for a discount?

This should be entertaining... (brace yourself)...

P.S. For the record, I think it is a very nice patriotic Idea, however, hard to implement... without ID's... I can see running the special without ID's and suddenly every old fat dood and young buck are suddenly "military"...
VA ID, info is minimal, and easy to conceal.
Texas list you as a Veteran on your TDL if you wish. Very easy to cover the middle with thumb and still leave picture and Veteran designation visible.
Foxy, please be respectful with your language. Second, I'm not that type of girl who exposes information. My screening process already requires a certain amount of information to be given. If I don't have the information I ask for, I simply don't see that person.

Starting to think I should have never posted this.

Most of these guys being (reasonably) spooked by Potty Mouth Outing Real world information whores.....
Wonder how many will flash an old military ID for a discount?"... Originally Posted by FoxyNC
VA ID, info is minimal, and easy to conceal. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I gotta agree with lookn4ChunkyDsboobies on this 1.
To my home girl Foxy far away in NC;
the losers that post everyday here are the only ones making a big deal about outing. Remember, they do not represent the other 1.5 million guys in Houston Metro.
If you see woman hobbyists, they are more concerned about concealing RW info, but not the Men.
A grenade went off in my helmet in Nam.

I can prove it, just read my posts on here.

With all the stolen valor dweebs running around now
it would be hard to trust anyone. Originally Posted by bojulay

that shit makes me so angry the ones on the corner asking for money are the worse
Foxy, please be respectful with your language. Second, I'm not that type of girl who exposes information. My screening process already requires a certain amount of information to be given. If I don't have the information I ask for, I simply don't see that person.

Starting to think I should have never posted this. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
nobody said you do

Starting to think I should have never posted this. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Don't think that sweetie! Shake them haters off, .....

Maybe someone will start a sticky list of Providers that offer Veteran Discounts,
similar to the AA and newbie list!
I was thinking of doing a veteran discount only if a client can prove it. I'm not sure if I should do this or not because I already provide specials. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
It's not easy to haul around my ancient DD214....that booger's fragile and may fall to pieces with too much handling.
Texas list you as a Veteran on your TDL if you wish. Very easy to cover the middle with thumb and still leave picture and Veteran designation visible. Originally Posted by looking2havefun

I did not know this. I recently renewed and didn't see this option.