For the suggestion box

I was thinking, ya know what would be cool?

If the green light indicating a woman was online was on their bio, on each post, and on the list of bios on the "browse bio pages." Basically, any time you see their icon,in the there could be the light.

Make it so a lady can turn it off if she likes, but having the guys go to the lady's profile page to see it just ain't that cool.

That would be cool, man.
If you're look for availability You could see me again😁
Ladies already have the option to turn that on and off. It's called Invisible Mode in the forum options. Since it is visible already in so many places, I don't know that it would make sense to try to add it anywhere else.
Rocket, thanks for the response. Help me out though, where else, other than when I view a provider's profile page, can I see that green light?
On any post she makes, and in your PMs if you view messages sent or received with her.
  • frizB
  • 11-21-2018, 11:38 AM
You know what else would be cool? Clicking on the "My Bio Page" link under a provider's avatar and having it take you directly to her showcase, instead of it opening another box with a link in it that takes you to her showcase.