What is the meaning of UTF?

Google says untranslated french and I was then told fellatio with out a condom. So isn't that simply a bbbj seeing that fellatio means blow job then adding in "no condom" .... doesn't that mean bareback blow job...?

Not trying to sound or come off as a smarty pants, just want to know the answer. I'm confused.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

Thats a new one for me... Its not on the "list
It is a terminology used often in Colorado. I have no idea why it is used up there. It is common on the other board . com up there.
Shoulder Shrug.... Who knows? I did a Google search as directed...but couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation. So Who the FUCK knows? Why do we need to be able to read their mind?
Guys, just spit it out, spill the beans...you are a lot more likely to find what you are looking for. We can't read your fucking mind.
Untranslated french..aka bbbj is all I know lol
Untranslated french..aka bbbj is all I know lol Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
That's what I but he said I was incorrect. So I questioned a more in depth answer and yet to get a response.

Sound like a bbbj to me!

Can any guy put their 2 cents in?
That's what I but he said I was incorrect. So I questioned a more in depth answer and yet to get a response.

Sound like a bbbj to me!

Can any guy put their 2 cents in? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks

Humm he said it was incorrect?!?
Maybe he was trying to be slick and very confusing trying to get bbfs

Sound like a bbbj to me!

Dear, 2 cents is not what I want to put in...

Oh, you mean the definition... Sorry, got carried away there
I believe it is "UnTranslated French" meaning a blowjob without a cover.

Other areas of the country are not as blunt or vulgar as eccie has become. When we first started posting reviews on the Internet, openly talking on the Internet about the hobby was new and uncharted territory. We were insure what the consequences might be.

The hobby was for gentleman, usually well heeled. As such, reviews and comments were often more poetic lending respect for both the reviewer and the ladies involved.

Over the years, more and more acronyms were invented and the reviews became less poetic and more graphic. There are so many acronyms used that they have almost lost there usefulness as people just invent new ones to save typing and/or thinking about ways to describe activities in a prosaic form.

TTFN!
I believe it is "UnTranslated French" meaning a blowjob without a cover.

Other areas of the country are not as blunt or vulgar as eccie has become. When we first started posting reviews on the Internet, openly talking on the Internet about the hobby was new and uncharted territory. We were insure what the consequences might be.

The hobby was for gentleman, usually well heeled. As such, reviews and comments were often more poetic lending respect for both the reviewer and the ladies involved.

Over the years, more and more acronyms were invented and the reviews became less poetic and more graphic. There are so many acronyms used that they have almost lost there usefulness as people just invent new ones to save typing and/or thinking about ways to describe activities in a prosaic form.

TTFN! Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Thanks that helped alot. I figured it was that reason. I was just quite confused at first.

Thanks much for the clarity!
UTF means Under the Fridge. When the provider is a very bbw or the client is "a very big guy" and takes the top position in 69 or other positions, the person on the bottom is said to be UTF.

Jane went back to big Bob's place after drinking way too much. Bob got on top for 69 while Jane sucked on Bob's sausage UTF.
TFF Thanks!

UTF means Under the Fridge. When the provider is a very bbw or the client is "a very big guy" and takes the top position in 69 or other positions, the person on the bottom is said to be UTF.

Jane went back to big Bob's place after drinking way too much. Bob got on top for 69 while Jane sucked on Bob's sausage UTF. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Wow, thanks for sharing!

Sound like a bbbj to me!

What?!? SexiLexi offering UTF for 2 cents?!?
I'll take a quarter's worth.......!!!!
What?!? SexiLexi offering UTF for 2 cents?!?
I'll take a quarter's worth.......!!!! Originally Posted by sticknrudder1
Ummm no lol