Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Perfect body
Young and beautiful
Maybe 5'4 100 pounds with perfect MM C's. Great attitude
Recommendation: Yes
Maybe Linda's service will get better since she has
some competition.

I personally think Linda is overrated.
With all these postings this poor girls kitty is going to be worn out!!!!
Maybe Linda's service will get better since she has
some competition.

I personally think Linda is overrated. Originally Posted by naughty4u1976
NB1976, give it a break, man. You keep whining about this every chance you get. Many of us are very happy with Linda's service. I've seen her 3 times with no issues and each visit gets better and better. Seems things just didn't click between you 2. It happens. Move on and leave it be.
NB1976, give it a break, man. You keep whining about this every chance you get. Many of us are very happy with Linda's service. I've seen her 3 times with no issues and each visit gets better and better. Seems things just didn't click between you 2. It happens. Move on and leave it be. Originally Posted by Demolition
Agreed. I've had encounters with linda that i won't ever 'review' so i know i had a one of kind experience with her, what happened in that room stays in that room
NB1976, give it a break, man. You keep whining about this every chance you get. Many of us are very happy with Linda's service. I've seen her 3 times with no issues and each visit gets better and better. Seems things just didn't click between you 2. It happens. Move on and leave it be. Originally Posted by Demolition
I think I agree with NB1976... Linda is alright (she can take a pounding for sure!), but I thought all the reviews were a little overrated IMHO... but we all have our own preferences and like what we like. Linda wasn’t ‘bad’ at all... just not my cup of tea.
but we all have our own preferences and like what we like. Originally Posted by Hrnytxns
Exactly my thought!

Thanks